In co-operation with Yinson, we are now looking for their next coworker within the IT-department.
There are several reasons why Yinson attracts great people and why their staff retention rates remain strong. Yinson is a well-established company, with an excellent track record and global presence. The organisation is diverse and is represented by more than 20 nationalities. Additionally, Yinson has a culture that fosters teamwork and mutual support.
As an IT-support inhouse at Yinson, you will be part of a small team of which your closest colleagues have been within the IT-field for a long time which will give you the possibility to grow and learn a lot within the field. The IT-department supports both the local and global organisations to make sure their workday flows efficiently and with ease. We are looking for you who enjoy handling multiple tasks at the same time and takes initiative to get the information to solve problems. You will report to IT-Manager.
You get offered
- An international work environment with a lot of competence inhouse
- The opportunity to grow with the role and take on more advanced tasks further ahead
- A values based organisation, offering a safe and reliable working environment
- A competitive compensation package
- Support internal staff both remote and hands-on on mobile devices, desktops, and laptops
- Order, set up and assist with the installation, configuration, and maintenance of new IT equipment
- Maintain conference rooms, telecommunication equipment and regular checks of all working stations
- Prioritise and manage support cases
- Liaise with external IT vendors for support and technical issues
- Establish good working relationships with external third-party IT vendors
- Suggest improvements to IT policies and procedures and think creatively to produce new concepts and developments
- Other tasks as determined by the IT department and possibility to take
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology, relevant work experience can be equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar job that has given you a good knowledge and hands-on experience with Microsoft Office, Windows 10, Skype for Business or similar programs
- Have a sound understanding of both hardware and software, servers, printers, and networks
- Proficiency in English, written and verbal
It is a benefit if you have earlier experience working in a help desk function.
As a person, you are:
- Problem-solving oriented
- Flexible in your work tasks
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Extent: Full time
- Workplace: Kronprinsesse Märthas plass 1, Oslo
- Contact Information: This recruitment process is hosted by me, Julia in Academic Work. If you have any questions about the position, feel free to contact them here!
- Our selection process is ongoing and therefore the advert may be closed before the recruitment process is complete, if we have started screening or interviews.
Hvem er Academic Work?
Vi i Academic Work jobber med å finne karrieremuligheter til young professionals – personer som er i starten av sin karriere eller ønsker å bytte karrierevei. Young professionals er vår nisje, vårt ekspertområde og en målgruppe vi tror sterkt på. Vi er et internasjonalt selskap med 20 års erfaring. Hittil har vi hjulpet 120.000 personer i jobb, og bare i Norge tilbyr vi over 1.200 karrieremuligheter i året.