For project at ambitious oil and gas operator Experis is seeking Information Management Consultant
- The position will deliver Information Management services to implement document management system) in Operations and all the offshore installations including the site office
- Manage day to day relationship and support with key stakeholders related to Information Management throughout the operations organisation both onshore and offshore
- Be the focal point between business units and the Information Management Team.
- University degree within relevant subject
- 5-10 years of experience
- The position requires strong IM and Sharepoint competence
- Business Process Understanding
- Requirements Analysis
- Metadata and Taxonomy
- Records Management
- Travel to site and offshore installations will be necessary
For more information please contact us for an informal conversation or send an application.
We look forward to hearing from you
- Experis offers a collaboration to offer you a range of challenging projects to develop your experience and be a collaborator for your career growth
- We offer competitive conditions, pension and insurance policy and a strong social environment.
- You will have your own mentor and be offered career guidance in addition you will receive access to free training courses.
- You will also have the opportunity to attend social events in addition to discount on gym memberships, bank and insurance, studies and healthcare.