Experis is Norway’s largest consultancy and recruitment company with over 850 consultants. We offer highly qualified consultants, recruiting and project solutions within the fields of Engineering, Finance and IT. Our Experis Executive Division recruits leaders and key personnel in the private and public sector. Among our clients you will find over 90 percent of Norway’s leading companies. Experis is a company in ManpowerGroup and is voted one of the world’s most ethical companies.
As a consultant in Experis, you will have instant access to a wide range of challenging positions and project assignments. With us, you can build your career and we will help you achieve your goals on short and long term through our national and global network. Visit us at www.Experis.no
To work for Experis client a small operator on the NCS we are seeking an Information Analyst.
To provide Information Management and Document Control expertise and standards in the support of Company business functions and oil and gas assets and associated projects
Information Life Cycle Management & Information Services
- Coordinate Information and Data Registration for a wide range of information and data types for assets, projects or functions
- Cataloguing, clean-up, store and review of physical and digital information and data sets
- Publish information and content from multiple sources according to Company standards and load to the appropriate systems e.g. SharePoint, e-Docs and License2Share
- Search and retrieve information as requested by Users from multiple sources (internal and external) and make this available in a consistent format
- Create and follow up procedures for information management in accordance to Company standards.
- Advise and train functions or assets regarding retention, deletion and destruction of documents and content in line with Company policies and procedures
- High degree of participation and leading in projects whether customer or IM led
- Create and deliver training material on IM systems
- Induct and assist users on the standards and systems used in the business, including how to best use technology for improved productivity.
- Provide guidance on the use of templates and style sheets
Information Security Management; Information Governance
- Analyse and apply information confidentiality and entitlement for all information assets
- Perform integrity and provenance checks on all information assets
- Record & report breaches of information theft, leakage or misuse to the appropriate focal point (GDPR) and or the Data Privacy Coordinator
- Continually emphasise adherence to IS policies, procedures and standards to all staff and apply theseconsistently across the business. Non-compliance to be reported
- Continually look to improve Company information, data procedures and standards.
- Identify improvements to the storage and management of information and content in support our Company functions, assets and projects.
- Complete IM Start-up and IM Project Closeout checklists as part of the formal process
- Document/records management background in the Norwegian Continental Shelf
- High degree of knowledge and understanding of Document Control principles and practices
- Good working knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems, data management and the associated processes, software, tools and databases
- Experience in setting up filing/classification/indexing systems & developing retention schedules
- Demonstrable evidence of working with projects, teams and functions
- Norwegian and English language skills
For more information please contact us for an informal conversation or send an application.
We look forward to hearing from you
- Experis offers a collaboration to offer you a range of challenging projects to develop your experience and be a collaborator for your career growth
- We offer competitive conditions, pension and insurance policy and a strong social environment.
- You will have your own mentor and be offered career guidance in addition you will receive access to free training courses.
- You will also have the opportunity to attend social events in addition to discount on gym memberships, bank and insurance, studies and healthcare.