Experis is Norway’s largest consultancy and recruitment company with 850 consultants. We offer highly qualified consultants, recruiting and project solutions within the fields of Engineering, Finance and IT. Our Experis Executive Division recruits leaders and key personnel in the private and public sector. Among our clients you will find over 90 percent of Norway’s leading companies. Experis is a company in ManpowerGroup and is voted one of the world’s most ethical companies.
As a consultant in Experis, you will have instant access to a wide range of challenging positions and project assignments. With us, you can build your career and we will help you achieve your goals on short and long term through our national and global network. Visit us at www.Experis.no
For one of our customers in Oslo we look for a consultant with experience with contract execution, negotiation, budgeting and project monitoring. . In this assignment you will have the opportunity to work with an international company recognized in its field of expertise. In this assignment, you will work with HVAC for offshore and marine projects. If you have a technical background with HVAC knowledge/experience coupled with commercial working experience, then I look forward for your appliation.
- Experienced in contract execution, negotiating and confidently handling contractual issues with clients. Must have a good understanding of various forms of EPC and EP contract.
- Experienced in budgeting projects and monitoring project budget against baseline, exercising close commercial control throughout the project.
- Close monitoring, driving and steering of the project team to meet the specified project objectives.
- Confident decision maker. When unsure, should have the experience to use judgment and advice from the team to rapidly form a decision and act.
- Should preferably have a background in Engineering in order to ask the right questions of the team.
- A keen focus on identification and handling of contract variations.
- Mobilise and plan projects, putting everything into the project plan. Project Manager shall use and reference the plan daily.
- Experience dealing with mechanical equipment suppliers. Project Manager should have the confidence persuasive influence to get what they need to meet the project schedule.
- Adhere to internal and external QA requirements.
- Be a good communicator towards client and internally.
- Internal and external reporting as required by the company procedures and Clients.
- Master / Bachelor degree in Engineering / Science discipline.
- Lack of education may be replaced by relevant work experience.
- Relevant technical background in engineering / construction / manufacturing / project management.
- A background from HVAC is an advantage.
- A strong background in planning and mobilizing marine / offshore projects.
- A strong background in offshore project execution and change handling.
- Problem solver. Able to see the bigger picture.
- A strong leader with solid communication and the personal skills to drive forward the team. Must be a good motivator.
- Must have the ability to develop and maintain good relationships with Client teams.
- Focused on planning.
- Systematic , positive, accurate and structured.
- Goals and results oriented.
- Economically aware / business oriented.
- Know your strengths and weaknesses.
- Independent with a high sense of responsibility.
- Must be able to work with all programs in Microsoft Office.
- Ability and willingness to learn and develop within the company system.
- Open and honest.
- Good written and spoken English.
Experis can offer you
You will have the opportunity for personal and professional development in various and challenging assignments. We offer competitive conditions, pension and insurance policy and a strong social environment. You will have your own mentor and be offered career guidance in addition you will receive access to free training courses. You will also have the opportunity to attend social events in addition to discount on gym memberships, bank and insurance, studies and healthcare.