Aibel is a leading service company within the upstream oil & gas and offshore wind industries. We provide our clients with optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout the entire life cycle. Aibel's skilled employees are located close to our customers at the company's eight offices in Norway and South East Asia. In addition, we operate two modern yards in Haugesund (Norway) and Laem Chabang (Thailand)
In Aibel you will have the possibility to participate in the growing and exciting market for offshore wind as well as the oil & gas market. We will use and develop your skills and talent from the start-up of your career. The right candidate will have a steep learning curve and gradually develop a wide understanding of our enterprise.
We foresee a future increase in offshore wind projects. These projects set high demands for HVAC systems. We are looking for a skilled person motivated to meet these demands.
The main responsibility in this job will be design of HVAC (Heating Ventilation and Air Condition with complete prefabrication and construction capabilities.
Your will have the opportunity to work with:
- System design philosophy/design basis for HVAC systems with respect to functional requirements, control philosophy, operation philosophy
- Design of HVAC system in the 3D model, finding optimal solutions for duct routing and locating equipment
- Evaluation of natural/mechanical ventilation
- Calculations of air flow rate based on ventilation requirement and heat emission in rooms
- Selection of HVAC equipment with regard to capacity and suitability
- Cooperation with HVAC equipment vendors
- Calculation of HVAC utility requirements
- Input to MEL (Master Equipment List)
- Input for production of schematic drawings on CAD
- Ensure coordination of the HVAC design with other disciplines
Education and work experience:
- Master or Bachelor
- Min. 3 years working experience in HVAC
What we are looking for:
- Ability to work independently and thoroughly as well as ability to work in team
- Good communication skills
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice, share own experiences with others and be a good colleague
- Communicate well in Norwegian and English – both oral and in writing
What we offer:
We can offer you interesting assignments in an informal, dynamic and friendly working environment with good possibilities for professional and personal development. We offer a wide range of social events and competitive benefits.
Ragnhild Bjertnæs Strand
Hvem er Aibel?
Aibel er et ledende serviceselskap innen oppstrøms olje- og gass- samt offshore vindindustri. Vi tilby våre kunder de mest optimale og innovative løsningene innen design, bygging, oppgradering og vedlikehold gjennom hele livssyklusen. Aibels 4.000 dyktige medarbeidere er tett på kunden ved selskapets kontorer i Norge og Sørøst-Asia. I tillegg har vi to moderne verft i Haugesund (Norge) og Laem Chabang (Thailand) med komplett fabrikasjons- og sammenstillingsmuligheter.