We invite you to bring your skills in HR administration, coordination, and Projects into play as you develop and lead the Norwegian team of HR Coordinators and Payroll. To succeed in this role you must have experience in leading teams, organizing work, and creating structure in HR. Are you our new HR Operations Team Lead? Click the apply-button to send your application.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
You will join our HR Operations, Nordics department
As our new HR Operations Team Lead you will be part of the Nordic leadership team of 4 colleagues, who work together to develop processes and deliver high quality service in Ramboll in the 4 Nordic countries. You will be responsible for leading and organising the Norwegian team of 2 HR Coordinators, 1 HR Controller and 2 salary specialists. You will be collaborating with the HR Director in Ramboll Norway to ensure that HR operations are supporting the local needs as well as following and implementing the global Rambøll processes.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Manager for the team and responsible for the results
- Vendor management for external suppliers (insurance, pension etc.)
- Drive in extensive improvement and transformation work involving collaboration with both local and Global HR function
- Act as escalation point for all matters for the team
- Be an advocate for change within the business and HR teams
- Be an advisor given to all stakeholders including HR business partners, managers and senior leaders
- Promote the use of manager and employee self-service through our global HR systems (Workday) as well as other channels
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- Education on bachelor or master level in business administration, HR or economics
- Experience to organize/distribute workload
- You are good at networking and communication at all levels of the organisation
- Excellent change experience and strong people management skills
- A strong HR background – preferably with experience in leading HR operations/Payroll teams or similar role in a knowledge based global company
- Speak and write Norwegian fluently and master English at a professional level
- Good understanding of legislation within HR
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include: People skills, systemic approach, and an analytical mindset. You are an ambassador for not settling with the existing but striving for development and improvement. You as a manages takes charge and sets direction as you trust and listen to your specialists in the team. You thrive on making others succeed.
Welcome to our Support Organisation
In Ramboll’s Support Organisation we take pride in keeping Ramboll running smoothly, enabling bright minds throughout the organisation to focus on their areas of expertise as we tie together all parts of the business. We provide support within areas like Finance, HR, IT, Legal, Communication, Facility Management and more, coordinating efforts and securing common ground for the development and servicing of clients and markets.
Ramboll in Norway
Ramboll is the 4th largest engineering, design and consultancy company in Norway. Here, you can apply your professional passion for high quality and innovation to services like Sustainable Cities Development, Planning, Buildings, Railroads, Roads and Environmental Consulting. Together, we strive to create the right solutions for our clients, always exploring and considering new concepts, methods and technologies to deliver more value.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application.
Deadline: 31 May 2020.
Hvem er Rambøll?
Rambøll er en global samfunnsrådgiver med eksperter innen bygg, arkitektur & plan, transport, vann, miljø & helse, energi, olje & gass og management consulting. I Norge er vi 1500 medarbeidere fordelt på 16 kontorer og internasjonalt har vi totalt 15 000 medarbeidere lokalisert i 35 land. Sammen med våre kunder søker Rambøll mot nye løsninger som balanserer menneskelige og kommersielle behov. Slik inspirer vi hverandre til å se forbi det åpenbare - hver dag!