We invite you to bring your engagement and strong business skills into play as you contribute to Ramboll’s development together with the management team you are supporting and the rest of the HR team. To succeed in this role you must have experience from a HR Business Partner role for at least 8 years and preferably from a knowledge based company. Are you our new HR Business Partner? Click the apply-button to send your application.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
You will join our HR department
As our new HR Business Partner, you will be part of a dynamic and highly competent team of three HR business partners reporting directly to HR Director Norway. Within HR you will also work closely with our teams in HR Operations and Talent Acquisition, in addition to Global HR. The HR BPs share the responsibility for following up six market areas and support the line managers both strategically and operationally in their work. Rambøll is a highly value driven company and we think you are too. Ramboll works every day to make a difference in the communities where we work, and we hope you can identify with us and our projects .
This role will be responsible for one of our biggest business units and join their management team. In addition, you join the HR management team consisting of HR Director, other HR BPs and team leads for HR Operations and Talent acquisition. You will also have a responsibility for structure and drive leadership development for the whole organization.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Establish a strong professional relationship with the management team and other leaders in the business unit you are supporting – to become a trusted advisor
- Contribute proactively with professional expertise to support the strategic development of the business unit
- Facilitate annual HR processes, including Performance & Development Process, Succession Planning, Employee Satisfaction & Engagement Survey follow-up
- Drive HR processes and projects according to HR business plan with particular focus on leadership development
- Support the roll-out and implementation phase of new HR tools and concepts
- Assist the management team in order to bring the best solutions to the employees
- Be a “go to” person for line managers when it comes to employment law and regulations, and maintain the good relationship we have with the trade unions
- Orchestrate collaboration with e.g. recruitment, development, rewards in the strategic needs presented from the business to make sure overall delivery is feasible and includes the experts needed to deliver
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- A relevant master’s degree related to HR
- 5-10 years of experience from the similar positions, preferably in bigger companies
- Demonstrated business integrity, insight and empathy
- Experience from leading complex processes where following and applying the Norwegian employment legislation has been key to success
- Demonstrated insight in multiple human resource disciplines including HR policy, systems, processes and tools, and interest in continuously improving these
- Ability to work in a matrix organization in a role which contains both global and local aspects
- Communication in both Norwegian and English is necessary
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include: good at establishing and maintaining professional relations with internal clients and various functions across organization, knowledge sharing with managers as well as colleagues within HR, self-managing with responsibility for own tasks, ability to manage complex and difficult HR projects cross-functionally.
Welcome to our Support Organization
In Ramboll’s Support Organization we take pride in keeping Ramboll running smoothly, enabling bright minds throughout the organization to focus on their areas of expertise as we tie together all parts of the business. We provide support within areas like Finance, HR, IT, Legal, Communication, Facility Management and more, coordinating efforts and securing common ground for the development and servicing of clients and markets.
Ramboll in Norway
Ramboll is the 4th largest engineering, design and consultancy company in Norway. Here, you can apply your professional passion for high quality and innovation to services like Sustainable Cities Development, Planning, Buildings, Railroads, Roads and Environmental Consulting. Together, we strive to create the right solutions for our clients, always exploring and considering new concepts, methods and technologies to deliver more value.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application.
Due to summer holiday we will be reviewing applications in August.
If you have questions please contact Victoria Bodak, HR Director at 406 26 390, or Lene Rutle, Recruiting Lead at 992 03 604.
Hvem er Rambøll?
Rambøll er en global samfunnsrådgiver med eksperter innen bygg, arkitektur & plan, transport, vann, miljø & helse, energi, olje & gass og management consulting. I Norge er vi 1500 medarbeidere fordelt på 16 kontorer og internasjonalt har vi totalt 15 000 medarbeidere lokalisert i 35 land. Sammen med våre kunder søker Rambøll mot nye løsninger som balanserer menneskelige og kommersielle behov. Slik inspirer vi hverandre til å se forbi det åpenbare - hver dag!