Salini Impregilo in a joint-venture with Impresa Pizzarotti & C signed a €388-million civil works contract with Bane NOR, the state-owned company responsible for Norway’s railway infrastructure. The project consists in the upgrade of 13.6-kilometre section of a rail line between the towns of Nykirke and Barkaker, south of Oslo. A double-track line, including two bridges, three tunnels (two in drill&blast, one in cut&cover) and a station near the town of Skoppum. The project concerns a section of the so-called Vestfold Line, which is being modernised to reduce travel times and increase railway passenger capacity.
Our focus is to build a strong HSE culture, where workplace health and security represent key values in our joint venture. Are you passionate and dedicated for health and safety in construction? Join our competent team in building the new railway in Vestfold!
- Be visible, supportive and competent in relation to HSE issues
- Perform the actual day-to-day coordination on HSE
- Report and record accidents in the deviation system, this include near misses, cause analysis etc
- Advise the OHS and Site Management on all matters concerning HSE (inclusive sub-contractors)
- Conduct risk assessment, inspections and audits
- HSE Daily Inspections and Toolbox Meetings
- Technical Degree in Engineering or HSE management
- Certificate HSE coordinator/engineer for construction with knowledge of surface and fire protection or equivalent practical experience
- Knowledge of HSE legal requirements and standards
- Experience in construction HSE preferably over 5 years
You thrive in an international environment and like to be a key person on site. You communicate clearly and open internally, to Bane NOR and to subcontractors. As an HSE engineer you are updated on regulations as well as the latest developments in the field. You use this knowledge to create a good and safe workplace for those you work with.
A role for one of the world's leading civil engineering companies in one of Norway's largest railway projects. Here you get to work together with other competent professionals, where you solve complex problems together. With us we offer competitive wages and working conditions as well as a flexible and dynamic work day.
For this role, we will continuously evaluate and contact candidates. If you have any questions or are curious about the position, contact our recruitmentpartner Experis with advisor Kristian Abrahamsen, phone: +47 91367999 or at mail email@example.com. Register your CV and apply for the position with application text at www.experis.no.