On a typical day we receive 80-100 customer tickets. The tickets include simple service desk questions, complex service requests, urgent incidents, and change requests for new features and functionalities.
The head of support will be responsible for all everyday support towards existing customers. He or she will be leading the part of the organization that does the first processing of all incoming tickets and phone calls. This organization will solve customer issues in a first- and second-line support chain. The teams evaluate and relay software bugs and change request to the R&D department. The teams also include product- and business specialists that deliver advice- and competence both to customers and to the other parts of Hansen.
Head of support reports to Head of Customer Services. Team leaders for the support teams will report to Head of support.
- Enforce procedures and policies to ensure that high quality service is delivered to customers and the effective and timely resolution of service requests and incidents.
- Champion and promote service improvements on an on-going basis to continually improve quality and customer satisfaction.
- Create KPIs to measure the efficiency of the support organization
- Create plans and forecast for the needed resourcing of the support organization
- Establish and maintain Service Level Agreements with customers
- Follow up that service level agreements and expectations are fulfilled
- Maintain and develop routines for documenting problem solving procedures and usage instructions
- Ensure efficient everyday mass communication to customers on important situations
- Ensure effective communication on ongoing and relevant support issues between consultants, teams and departments
- Track revenue from the department towards budget.
- Maintain and improve the invoicing degree and profitability of the support organization.
- Conduct regular audits of communications and provide appropriate training to the consultant teams in required areas
Skills and Qualifications:
- Extensive track record (min. 3-5 years) in managing a support organization
- Excellent oral and written English and Norwegian communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills with systematic and analytical approach
- Ability to lead and create a positive work environment for the support team
- Ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with multiple levels in customer organizations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- It is not a requirement, but a background in the energy sector will be an advantage. (Customer information, invoicing and/or meter data management systems)
- Professionally challenging jobs in a dynamic industry
- Excellent career opportunities in a growing global company
- An informal international work environment
- Highly skilled colleagues to learn from both locally and globally
- A company culture characterized by a sense of humour, commitment and ownership
- A position to based out of our Oslo office, or at any other of our Norwegian offices (Dale i Sunnfjord, Førde, Hamar, Lillehammer or Trondheim)
Head of support is a new position in the EnoroCX-organization. The new leader will play a key role in establishing the team structure and ways of working in this department. We are looking for a person that can motivate and help drive this change in the organization. We are also looking for a person that is structured and highly committed to provide our customers the best service.
If you feel this is exciting, we would love to hear from you! Register your application and CV by clicking the Apply Button.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the hiring manager email@example.com or Recruitment/HR firstname.lastname@example.org .
*Please note that this organisation does not offer visa sponsorship. All applicants must be eligible to work in Norway to be considered for this position
Hvem er Hansen Technologies?
Hansen Technologies is a global billing software provider servicing the Utilities, Pay TV and Telecommunications industries. A growing company with 31 offices around the globe delivering billing solutions to customers in more than 80 countries. The jobs we offer are technically challenging and we set high standards for quality, security and performance. You will join our team of highly competent professionals.