Multiconsult is a leading Norwegian engineering and technical consulting services firm. With more than 3000 staff and 40 offices in Norway, Europe, Africa and South-East Asia, we help companies and governments plan, design and build a greener, sustainable future for all.
We are now looking to recruit an ambitious and experienced Leader for our Oslo-based Solar and smart grid team. Do you want to be part of the green energy transition? Come be part of our team!
Take part in developing the sustainable energy system of tomorrow – today.
At Multiconsult, we enable our clients to implement the sustainable energy system of tomorrow – today. A core aspect of this strategy is to be a market leader in implementing “solar in the system”. That is, we expect that solar energy solutions will be an important driver of technology and market developments, also in the Nordic energy mix. We are looking for a Leader that can advance our market leading position in Norway and lead our team in enabling the sustainable energy system of tomorrow. The section’s services include:
- Roof-top and/or BIPV design, installation and operation. Individuals with actual installation and/or operations experience are of particular relevance.
- Utility-scale solar PV and/or battery storage.
- Holistic energy solutions for industry, including solar, batteries, grid-connection, hybrid operations, energy efficiency.
- Smart-/micro-grid solutions – having a combined experience with technical, regulatory and/or market considerations.
- Use of relevant digital tools, software and/or data management related to solar, smart grids, storage or hybrid solutions.
As a member of our team, you will get the opportunity to develop your knowledge and skills as to meeting energy demands utilizing solar power, batteries and smart solutions – in Norway and abroad. The ideal candidate will have strong technical background, and you will get an opportunity to work in highly competent teams that are advising clients at the cutting edge of tomorrow’s energy systems.
What will you be doing?
- Coach team members to achieve their and the company’s goals and developing necessary skills that are in line with our strategy
- Creating an inspiring and creative team environment with an open communication culture
- Develop team strengths and improve weaknesses
- Actively cultivate client relationships and develop and expand the business opportunities within a growing market
- Participate in potential M&As
- Ensure that the section has the right staffing and competence, including targeted recruitment and competence development
- Exercise operational leadership in line with Multiconsult's values and ethical guidelines
Who are we looking for?
In order to become a successful Leader for our Solar and smart grid team we believe that you are curious, analytical, motivating, independent, and understand and support the energy transition. In addition, we are looking for the following qualifications:
- Master’s degree in economics, finance, technology or similar with 10+ years of relevant experience in the energy sector
- Relevant leadership experience. Degree in Management or training in team leading is a plus
- Preferably experience with commercial development and M&A
- Good interdisciplinary understanding of the Energy Sector, both nationally and internationally
- Good time-management and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- The ability to convey something complex in simple terms
- Excellent oral and written English skills – fluency in Scandinavian language a must.
Do you find this interesting? We would like to hear from you as soon as possible and will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis.
Apply for the position by clicking on the button “søk” in the right corner below.
If you have any questions, please contact Vegard Willumsen Vegard.Willumsen@multiconsult.no (Head of Department – Energy Systems).
Multiconsult is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange and provides services in five business areas: Buildings & Properties, Mobility &Transportation, Renewable Energy, Water & Environment and Industry. The Renewable Energy segment work with clients across energy technologies as solar, wind, hydropower, hydrogen and batteries, to support in the clean energy development for our clients. Multiconsult’s solar energy team is Norway’s leading group of specialists in solar and energy storage applications. The team’s expertise ranges all the way from technological research, to practical applications such as modelling, planning, construction and supervision.
Multiconsult offers consultancy and advisory services during all phases of solar energy projects. From advice during the planning phase to detailed design, construction and supervision. We often act as an independent adviser in conjunction with the construction and sale of existing installations.
Multiconsult values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer.
Hvem er Multiconsult?
Multiconsult er et norsk kraftsenter med internasjonalt nedslagsfelt innen prosjektering og rådgivning. Gjennom flere kontorer i Norge og internasjonalt benytter vi 100 års erfaring til å skape ny historie. For oss handler muliggjøring om erfaring, rett kompetanse og riktig kompetansesammensetning blant våre nærmere 3000 medarbeidere.
Multiconsult er notert på Oslo Børs og opererer innenfor følgende syv forretningsområder: Bygg & Eiendom, Industri, Olje & Gass, Samferdsel, Fornybar Energi, Vann & Miljø og By & Samfunn.