Multiconsult is a leading Norwegian engineering and technical consulting services firm. With more than 3000 staff and 40 offices in Norway, Europe, Africa and South-East Asia, we help companies and governments plan, design and build a greener, sustainable future for all.
We are now looking to recruit an ambitious and experienced Leader for our Oslo-based Renewable Energy Analysis (REAS) team. Do you want to be part of the green energy transition? Come join our team!
Take part in developing the sustainable energy system of tomorrow – today.
Seamlessly integrated with Multiconsult´s 300 power and renewables engineers, REAS provides economic and financial advisory services to a broad set of private and public sector clients across the Nordics and Africa. As part of the REAS team you will help these clients thrive in increasingly renewable and complex power markets, while building new business. As a Section Leader for REAS, you will work with our team of advisors supporting Norwegian and international clients as they navigate the exciting and rapidly evolving renewable energy industry. The team consist of market leading economic/ financial analysts and technology experts.
As part of REAS the you will enter a broader team of engineers and analysts in Energy Systems Department, at the forefront of implementing the energy revolution in Norway and abroad. REAS work seamlessly with our solar, smart grid, storage and grid analyses teams and experts. This offers a unique opportunity for our analysts to work with directly with technology experts at the forefront of their field.
What will you be doing?
- Coach team members to achieve their and the company’s goals and developing necessary skills that are in line with our strategy
- Create an inspiring and creative team environment with an open communication culture
- Develop team strengths and improve weaknesses
- Ensure that the section has the right staffing and competence, including targeted recruitment and competence development
- Actively cultivate client relationships and develop and expand the business opportunities within a growing market
- Participate in potential M&As
- Exercise operational leadership in line with Multiconsult's values and ethical guidelines
Who are we looking for?
In order to become a successful Section Leader for REAS, we believe that you are curious, analytical, motivating, independent, and understand and support the energy transition. In addition we are looking for the following qualifications:
- Master’s degree in economics, finance, technology or similar with 10+ years of relevant experience in the energy sector
- Relevant leadership experience. Degree in Management or training in team leading is a plus
- Preferably experience with commercial development and M&A
- Good interdisciplinary understanding of the Energy Sector, both nationally and internationally
- Good time-management and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- The ability to convey something complex in simple terms
- Excellent oral and written English skills – fluency in Scandinavian language a must.
Do you find this interesting? We would like to hear from you as soon as possible and will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis.
Apply for the position by clicking on the button “søk” in the right corner below.
If you have any questions, please contact Vegard Willumsen Vegard.Willumsen@multiconsult.no (Head of Department – Energy Systems).
Multiconsult is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange and provides services in five business areas: Buildings & Properties, Mobility &Transportation, Renewable Energy, Water & Environment and Industry.
The Renewable Energy segment work with clients across energy technologies as solar, wind, hydropower, hydrogen and batteries, to support in the clean energy development for our clients. Advisory Services (REAS) combines financial, technical and market competence, and is the commercial hub for services related to renewable energy, and highlighted in the strategy as an important area for growth. We support clients in delivering renewable energy programs designed to assist governments in the implementation of renewable energy projects, support electrification projects, deliver finance and deal advisory as well as integrated energy management systems and technology and market studies. Over the past ten years, REAS has grown a large project portfolio in Norway and Sub-Sahara Africa. In addition, we support Multiconsult’s wind, solar and hydropower teams all over the world.
Multiconsult values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer.
Hvem er Multiconsult?
Multiconsult er et norsk kraftsenter med internasjonalt nedslagsfelt innen prosjektering og rådgivning. Gjennom flere kontorer i Norge og internasjonalt benytter vi 100 års erfaring til å skape ny historie. For oss handler muliggjøring om erfaring, rett kompetanse og riktig kompetansesammensetning blant våre nærmere 3000 medarbeidere.
Multiconsult er notert på Oslo Børs og opererer innenfor følgende syv forretningsområder: Bygg & Eiendom, Industri, Olje & Gass, Samferdsel, Fornybar Energi, Vann & Miljø og By & Samfunn.