The Head of Professional Services will manage a team of EnoroCX professionals that provide skills and capacity to successfully deliver project implementations for the EnoroCX product in co-ordination with the PMO and Project Managers assigned to projects. Head of professional Services will also plan the resource capacity to meet the demand needs of the EnoroCX organization and run focused teams that provide continuity of resource for the duration of each project. Going forward our Head of Professional Services will be involved in competency training programs and establish resources in the Nordic countries to support growth as the business evolves into new markets.
Head of Professional Services reports to Head of Customer Services.
As our Head of Professional Services, you will provide leadership within the Professional Services organization in the following areas:
- Collaboration with EnoroCX Project Management Office (PMO) to deliver project implementations on time and on budget
- Resource planning and strategic workforce planning of the needed resources in the professional services organization going forward
- Implement process improvements to support growth of the organization
- Serve as an escalation point for customers during implementation and represent EnoroCX in management meetings with customers
- Ensure effective communication between the professional services teams and other parts of the delivery organization
- As manager you are expected to track revenue of the department towards budget, and to create and monitor relevant KPIs for your employees and various teams.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of project management or 3-5 years of leading teams
- International implementation experience
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Management of remote resources (global delivery or distributed organization)
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal), decision making competence, and meeting facilitation expertise
- Excellent oral and written English and Norwegian communication and presentation skills
- It is not a requirement, but a background in the energy sector will be an advantage. (Customer information, invoicing and/or meter data management systems)
- Professionally challenging jobs in a dynamic industry
- Excellent career opportunities in a growing global company
- An informal international work environment
- Highly skilled colleagues to learn from both locally and globally
- A company culture characterized by a sense of humour, commitment and ownership
- A position to based out of our Oslo office, or at any other of our Norwegian offices (Dale i Sunnfjord, Førde, Hamar, Lillehammer or Trondheim)
EnoroCX is an expanding product line inside Hansen Technologies, and as we grow, we need to improve our routines and ways of working. We are looking for a person that can motivate and help drive change in the organisation. We are also looking for a person that is structured and highly committed to provide our customers the best service.
If you feel this is exciting, we would love to hear from you! Register your application and CV by clicking the Apply Button.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the hiring manager email@example.com or Recruitment/HR firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note that this organisation does not offer visa sponsorship. All applicants must be eligible to work in Norway and be fluent in Norwegian to be considered for this position
Hvem er Hansen Technologies?
Hansen Technologies is a global billing software provider servicing the Utilities, Pay TV and Telecommunications industries. A growing company with 31 offices around the globe delivering billing solutions to customers in more than 80 countries. The jobs we offer are technically challenging and we set high standards for quality, security and performance. You will join our team of highly competent professionals.