Rambøll is a leading engineering, design and consultancy company founded in Denmark in 1945. The company employs more than 13,000 experts globally and has especially strong representation in the Nordics, UK, North America, Continental Europe, Middle East and Asia-Pacific. With 300 offices in 35 countries, Rambøll combines local experience with a global knowledgebase constantly striving to achieve inspiring and exacting solutions that make a genuine difference to our clients, the end-users, and society at large. Ramboll works across the following markets: Buildings, Transport, Planning & Urban Design, Water, Environment & Health, Energy and Management Consulting. More information available at www.ramboll.com.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Head of Communication Norway
Rambøll in Norway is looking for a Head of Communication
Are you an experienced communication leader? Can you take our communication and brand to the next level? Would you like to be part of a leading international engineering, design and consultancy company?
As our new Head of Communication, you will be overall responsible for Ramboll’s communication and brand in Norway and for the everyday tasks of the Norwegian communications team.You will work closely together with senior management and colleagues from business and communication to further develop our communication and brand among stakeholders in Norway. You will cover the full suite of communication disciplines from internal communication to market communication, PR, brand and reputations management.
You are an experienced communication leader who works strategically with communication. You set the direction based on strategy and planning and you know how to engage stakeholders to make you strategy become reality. Being an excellent communicator yourself, you are not afraid to work hands together with your team in order to deliver communicating in a professional and efficient way.
Main responsibility will be:
- Manage and develop Ramboll’s communication and brand in Norway
- Develop and execute a country communication strategy
- Work closely together with business to deliver effective market communication
- Lead a team of two communication professionals
- Deliver communication support to Ramboll’s different markets in Norway
- Collaborate with communication professionals across the company
- Deliver communication advice and sparring to senior management
- Strengthen online platform incl. social media profile and impact
- Drive positioning initiatives and campaigns
You are a role model for our culture and values, and you gain trust from stakeholders easily.
You find Ramboll’s international position inspiring and strive to connect the global and the local views. You are both strategical and a doer who wants to accomplish ambitious goals.
Main qualifications for the positions:
- +10 years of working experience from international organisation or agency
- Ability to lead and deliver communication results in collaboration with senior management and business representatives
- Understanding of brand management and development
- Proven track-record in driving global marketing and positioning initiatives
- Strong personal drive with strategic and collaborative mindset
- Relevant educational background within communication, marketing or the like
- High English speaking and writing proficiency
Working at Ramboll
Means being part of a people organisation. We are focused on knowledge sharing and collaboration across competence areas and geography. This enables us to solve a broad range of projects, and we firmly believe that cross-collaboration leads to creative and longstanding solutions. Thus, the possibilities at Ramboll are many and diverse –we invest a lot in development of people and offer career paths tailored for each individual. We also offer an attractive salary and holiday package.
If you want to know more about the position, please contact Lene Rutle, Recruitment Lead Norway; 99 20 36 04.
If you are interested in applying, please send your mail through our online recruitment system by clicking the link ‘Apply for job online’ below.
We look forward to hearing from you
Hvem er Rambøll?
Rambøll er en global samfunnsrådgiver med eksperter innen bygg, arkitektur & plan, transport, vann, miljø & helse, energi, olje & gass og management consulting. I Norge er vi 1450 medarbeidere fordelt på 17 kontorer og internasjonalt har vi totalt 13 000 medarbeidere lokalisert i 35 land. Sammen med våre kunder søker Rambøll mot nye løsninger som balanserer menneskelige og kommersielle behov. Slik inspirer vi hverandre til å se forbi det åpenbare - hver dag!