Experis is Norway’s largest consultancy and recruitment company with over 500 consultants. We offer highly qualified consultants, recruiting and project solutions within the fields of Engineering, Finance and IT. Our Experis Executive Division recruits leaders and key personnel in the private and public sector. Among our clients you will find over 90 percent of Norway’s leading companies. Experis is a company in ManpowerGroup and is voted one of the world’s most ethical companies.
As a consultant in Experis, you will have instant access to a wide range of challenging positions and project assignments. With us, you can build your career and we will help you achieve your goals on short and long term through our national and global network. Visit us at www.Experis.no
VALEO SIEMENS eAUTOMOTIVE is a young company the objective is to become the world leader of components and high-voltage electronic systems market for the hybrid and electric vehicles.
Today, the company employs 1000 people across six countries (France, Germany, China, Norway, Hungary and Poland).
Valeo Siemens eAutomotive in Drammen is an R&D site for On-Board Chargers (OBC) for hybrid and electrical vehicles with products in mass production for large car manufacturers. On-Board Charger convert AC energy from grid to DC energy to charge battery packs of electrical vehicles from 3.5kW to 22kW, up to 800V voltage
- OBC product design, development and testing
- Hardware circuit design, hardware component design, such as power module and transformer
- Electrical component evaluation, testing and validation
- Corporate with software engineer for control SW and mechanical engineer for mechatronic design
- Guide layout engineer remotely for PCB design
- Good DFX knowledge and mindset, Design for Manufacturing, Design for Cost, etc.
- Participate in testing and verification of prototypes/ products, writing test report
- Responsible of product documentation in PLM system
- Perform design reviews
- Communication with internal manufacturing and external suppliers
- Participate failure investigations
The Ideal Candidate:
- MSc/PhD degree of power electrical engineer, relavent working experience can compensate
- Min 5 year relevant working experience, talent candidate can compensate
- Knowledge of power electrical circuit design
- Knowledge of power electrical components, Mosfet, Transformer, Inductor, Choke etc.
- Basic knowledge of DSP SW and embedded SW
- Knowledge of PFC and/or DC/DC converter topology is a great advantage
- Knowledge of PCB and PCBA manufacturing is an advantage
- Knowledge of control law is an advantage
- Knowledge of Automotive industry is an advantage
- Personal skills: Cooperative/ communative/ Efficient/ Accurate/ Structured/ Creative/ Self supporting and able to work independent
- English written and oral skills mandatory
- One Scandinavian language is preferred
Experis can offer you
You will have the opportunity for personal and professional development in various and challenging assignments. We offer competitive conditions, pension and insurance policy and a strong social environment. You will have your own mentor and be offered career guidance in addition you will receive access to free training courses. You will also have the opportunity to attend social events in addition to discount on gym memberships, bank and insurance, studies and healthcare.