EFD Induction offers
- A dynamic and international environment with worldwide customer base
- State of the art products and technology
- Inspiring customers and projects
- Excellent development perspectives
- Our company values: Respectful, Reliable, Cooperative and Passionate
- EFD Induction is an equal opportunities employer
Responsibility and tasks
- Lead the global IT and ERP application team.
- Drive IT from a business perspective.
- Support digitalization as a tool to increase productivity.
- Maintain and develop global ICT infrastructure.
- Ensure strong IT security systems and awareness
- Be the PM of international IT projects
- Optimize SW, HW and IT expenses
- Reports to CFO
- Relevant university degree
- Long experience in international business
- Comprehensive knowledge of ERP and related systems.
- Comprehensive technical IT knowledge.
- Management experience
- Team player and self-motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English language
Please send your application with cover letter, references, CV and copies of supporting documentation to: email@example.com, before February 28th 2018.
Hvem er EFD Induction?
EFD Induction has been developing induction heating solutions for more than 65 years. Today, we are one of the largest industrial induction equipment makers, with sales and service companies, manufacturing plants and R&D centers around the world.
EFD Induction Group has 1100 employees, of which 170 works in Norway. The position is located at the group headquarter in Skien, Norway. The corporate language is English.