This is a split role between managing DNV’s Google Tools and being part of the Web application support team:
50% of working time should be spent on maintaining and enhancing the capability of the Group’s PowerBI reports and DNV’s Google Tools.
The role will be part of the digital development & operations team which has responsibility for the development, operation, and support of DNV ‘s core Digital Channels, and collaboration solutions for Group Communication and Business Areas.
50% should be spent on Web applications support and maintenance; being part of the Webteam to drive user adoption of DNV’s Modern workplace strategy via Microsoft 365.
- Manage, configure, and support Google Analytics 4 and other Google Tools. Manage users. Ensure compliance and security.
- Configure and maintain Group’s PowerBI reports and may work with other web applications for Group Communications
- Google Tools Administrator:
- manage users and permissions for Google Analytics 4, Google Tag Manager, and Google Search Console
- monitor that company-wide activities are carried out according to our DMS (DNV governance rules) - ex: responsible for monitoring GA4 compliance dashboard
- GTM Super-User: expert in GTM user guidelines, assist Group with tag implementation and support for BAs with operational questions
- PowerBI technical expert (incl. Dashboard Front end design & configuration)
- Maintain, evaluate, repair, and improve Group PowerBI reports (ETO, MarCom, - Intranet-) in collaboration with DNV Azure support teams
- enhance reporting capabilities in collaboration with Group’s Data Analyst
Work as part of Webteam to support and maintain DNV’s common web applications and collaboration tools
- Handle related support queues (Web L1, Web L2, and TEA)
- Assist DNV colleagues to utilize collaboration tools in the most effective way.
- Pay a part in driving user adoption and training of Microsoft 365 tools
- Experience with Data Visualization tool – Power BI: implementation and maintenance skills
- Experience with Google Analytics / Google Analytics Suite (Including Google Tag Manager)
- Experience with end-user support
- Some knowledge of Azure
- Fluent in English both orally and in writing.
- Great communication skills and service-minded attitude
- Excellent organizational and time management skills. Thinker and doer, pro-active.
- Previous experience in training others and writing documentations/user guides is an advantage
- Self-motivated and self-sufficient attitude
- Ability to work well in a team as much as individually
- Ability to learn new things quickly as well as stay alert and curious
Company & Business Area Description
DNV is the independent expert in assurance and risk management, operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
The Global Shared Services (GSS) organization within DNV provides high quality, cost effective services and processes within Human Resources, Finance and IT, based on requirements defined by the business areas and Group. GSS also develops central competence for distinct services, projects and development and will support policy, procedures and system implementation on a global, regional, and local level.
GSS is about bringing a team of true process experts together, going for professional service levels at industry standards, and offering centers of expertise for competence based advisory. We are driven by people’s competence and motivation to help and support the business areas. As a member of the GSS community you act in a professional, multi-cultural, competent and service oriented environment with good possibilities to enhance your personal competencies and expertise, and to build a strong network with colleagues around the world.
Equal Opportunity Statement
DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!
Hvem er DNV?
DNV is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business.
We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers’ decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.