Optime Subsea is a global industry expert on subsea services, subsea well access and subsea control systems. We maintain a vertically integrated portfolio with expertise offering subsea services offshore, development and delivery of subsea systems, design, engineering and FEA analysis. Our mission is to simplify subsea by developing and delivering products that enables the industry to reduce operational time, cost, and CO2 footprint. As our company is expanding both in Norway and internationally, we are searching for more people to join our team.
Optime Subsea is experiencing a rapid growth both on the Norwegian Continental Shelf, and internationally in the USA (Gulf of Mexico) and Nigeria. We are searching for highly skilled Service Engineers that will further strengthen and develop our Global Service Team, primarily assigned to support an increasing amount of international service assignments, but also take part in our operations on the Norwegian Continental Shelf. Come join our team of extra-ordinary professionals who are committed to provide work excellence! We can offer an exciting career in an international and creative environment.
You are an experienced Field Service Engineer within the subsea oil & gas sector, preferably with international experience within intervention operations. You are eager to travel the world in order to support our expanding services both in the USA, Nigeria, and Norway. You are self going and will contribute to growing our service organization through your technical knowledge and operational experience. You will work closely with a team of experienced personnel, and under the guidance of the operations supervisor the Service Engineer will be responsible for the maintenance, testing and operation of Optime equipment during offshore operations.
- Responsible for Optime Subsea equipment during offshore operations. This includes operation of the equipment, testing, maintenance, repairs and other tasks related to in-field operation of Optime equipment
- Responsible for executing work related to mobilization and de-mobilization of Optime equipment
- Responsible for executing work such as testing, maintenance, modifications, repairs and upgrades on Optime equipment in between offshore operations
- Close cooperation with the Aftermarket Engineering Support team
- Review of procedures, drawings and schematics
- International travel to all Optime locations for on- and offshore will be required
- Minimum 5 years offshore experience, preferably as leading personnel
- Working product and operational knowledge in subsea equipment with extensive experience in working on electrical and hydraulic control systems
- Good knowledge of subsea oil and gas equipment
- Good at cooperative skills
- Good communication skills both orally and in writing
Key Personal Qualities
- You are used to working in diverse teams both onshore and offshore
- You have international experience from offshore Oil & Gas
- You can plan ahead and work independently
- You are used to working- and interacting with clients both in and onshore and an offshore environment
- You are solution oriented and committed to deliver on-time
- You work structured and maintain a good overview of your work activities
If you want to work with an extraordinary team challenged to simplify subsea – we want to hear from you! Please apply online on our website www.optimesubsea.com/careers with updated CV and motivational letter.
Optime is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on age, gender or cultural background.
Hvem er Optime Subsea?
Optime’s core value is to focus on the importance and strength of each individual employee. We fascilitate every team member’s ability to reach its maximum potential, by empowering them, supporting them and enabling them to build their skills and experience.
At Optime we follow industry guidelines to provide a positive environment and a safe place to work, whilst we are making the next generation of oil and gas systems.