Our Global Data Protection Officer needs to have professional skills and experience within data privacy regulations (GDPR) and enjoy working with systems and people. The flexibility to travel worldwide is a requirement. The position is based at our head office in Sandefjord and is a part of the Legal and Compliance team with reporting line to Head of Compliance.
- Develop and maintain the BCR and sub-policies.
- Advice and assist the Regional Data Protection Coordinator and Jotun network in implementing and comply with GDPR and Jotun Binding Corporate Rules (BCR).
- Establish and develop information and training material.
- Conduct training to relevant personnel.
- Develop and maintain risk assessment and audit processes.
- Advice and assist relevant staff, in the handling of major data privacy incidents, local law conflicts, complaints or other non-compliance issues.
- Handle data privacy compliance investigations and decide on complaints.
- Stay updated on legal situation, changes or relevant info within the area protection of personal data.
- Be the internal and external contact point for Data Protection in Jotun
- Formal education college/university-level, Bachelor’s/Master degree
- Experience with data protection (GDPR) in relation with commercial business
- Law subjects
- Administration / Management
- Economical subjects
- College / University, Bachelor's degree
- Acts on own initiative, makes things happen and accepts responsibility for the results.
- Makes an impact; convinces and persuades others, promotes plans and ideas successfully.
- Understands the organization's informal rules and structures and utilizes political processes effectively to get things done.
- Uses a methodical and systematic approach; plans, defines clear priorities and allocates resources effectively.
- Demonstrates specialist knowledge and expertise in own area; participates in continuous professional development.
- Communicates in a clear, precise and structured way, speaks with authority and conviction and presents effectively.
- Extensive opportunities for professional and personal development.
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
- Good insurance and pension schemes.
- An international Corporate Culture founded on our four values; Care, Respect, Loyalty and Boldness.
- Travel: Approx. 50 days travel
Contact info:Tina Granerød
Head of Group Compliance
+47 48 12 96 68
Regional HR Director
+47 99 51 72 24
Hvem er Jotun?
Jotun is one of the world's leading manufacturers of decorative paints, marine, protective and powder coatings. The Group has 63 companies and 37 production facilities on all continents, and more than 9 800 employees. Jotun is represented in more than 100 countries through own subsidiaries, joint ventures, agents, branch offices and distributors. The Jotun Group’s sales in 2016 was NOK 15.8 billion. The Jotun Group is organised into four segments and seven geographical regions, and has its head office in Sandefjord, Norway.