Experis is Norway’s largest consultancy and recruitment company with over 850 consultants. We offer highly qualified consultants, recruiting and project solutions within the fields of Engineering, Finance and IT. Our Experis Executive Division recruits leaders and key personnel in the private and public sector. Among our clients you will find over 90 percent of Norway’s leading companies. Experis is a company in ManpowerGroup and is voted one of the world’s most ethical companies.
As a consultant in Experis, you will have instant access to a wide range of challenging positions and project assignments. With us, you can build your career and we will help you achieve your goals on short and long term through our national and global network. Visit us at www.Experis.no
Experis are seeking Fullstack Software Engineer to contribute in collaboration with client and partners in clients Production Optimization department
- Integrate existing python models and dashboards to user friendly solutions
- Develop a robust solution to scale existing models/algorithms
- Engage with subject matter experts to map physical phenomena to industrial data
- Deploy data-driven and/or physics-based models
- 2 years or more experience in software development
- Strong programming skills in Python
- Engineering experience with Scala, Java or any similar compiled, statically typed language
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Experience from the oil & gas industry is an advantage
- Ability to understand and structure complex problems
- Ability to work well with customers
- Ability to work in cross-discipline teams
- Fluent in English, both written and oral
For more information please contact us for an informal conversation or send an application.
We look forward to hearing from you
- Experis offers a collaboration to offer you a range of challenging projects to develop your experience and be a collaborator for your career growth
- We offer competitive conditions, pension and insurance policy and a strong social environment.
- You will have your own mentor and be offered career guidance in addition you will receive access to free training courses.
- You will also have the opportunity to attend social events in addition to discount on gym memberships, bank and insurance, studies and healthcare