Motimate is the result of more than 10 years of working with some of Scandinavia's largest companies on improving their internal communication, business culture and employee training.
Motimate can offer you:
- Working on an exciting new service that is disrupting the corporate training market.
- Being part of a scale up that already has a solid foundation but with lots of room to grow.
- Being an essential part of a fast-moving and friendly team.
- Motimate actively encourage their developers to share their work with the community, through open source, blog posts and speaking at conferences.
- Lots of opportunities to learn from other developers and to work outside of your comfort zone. Motimate love people who are eager to learn new technologies!
- Lots of freedom and flexibility to work the way you prefer. Work either remotely or in our Oslo offices, up to you!
How does Motimate work?
- 100% remote. Motimate do all of their work online using services like GitHub, Slack and Google Hangouts. You can either work remotely or in our office in Oslo, Norway.
- Fast development with a high focus on quality. They don't believe that you need to break things in order to move fast. They ship continuously and use tools like continuous integration and automated testing to keep both a high velocity and high quality.
- High product focus. Motimate work closely together with their customers to build features that we know will have a big impact on their day-to-day work.
Motimate are hiring frontend web developers to work on an online WYSIWYG-style editor that lets their customers create engaging training material, and the training UI part of their mobile apps. Both are implemented using React & Redux.
As a frontend developer in Motimate you will work with the core of product development. You will attend client meetings to fully understand and meet their clients needs. You will make a direct outcome on the product that Motimate delivers to the client.
As a frontend web developer you will work in a small group, developing a product that is cool and innovative, where the users are very happy with the product. You will work in an international environment and establish new international acquaintances through their network.
- Has an education within IT
- Experience with front end web development.
- Preferably UI development
- you able to take on simple design tasks.
Motimate are looking for people who are passionate, self-driven and love working with others in a team. You have a high quality focus as well as you can work effective.
Motimate is a SAAS solution that's a perfect fit for every company. Over 70 companies and organisations in Europe use Motimate - from large corporations like DNB, with over 12 000 employees to Døgnvill - Norway's best burger store with under 200 employees. Read more about their amazing story here.
Hvem er Academic Work?
Vi i Academic Work jobber med å finne karrieremuligheter til young professionals – personer som er i starten av sin karriere eller ønsker å bytte karrierevei. Young professionals er vår nisje, vårt ekspertområde og en målgruppe vi tror sterkt på. Vi er et internasjonalt selskap med 20 års erfaring. Hittil har vi hjulpet 120.000 personer i jobb, og bare i Norge tilbyr vi over 1.200 karrieremuligheter i året.