DNV's Synergi Life is one of the world's most recognized EH&S (environment, health and safety) software brands, according to Verdantix Global EH&S Survey 2016, 2017 and 2018. Synergi Life's product vision is to develop the ultimate QHSE and Risk Management Software with superior usability using state of the art technology.
Learn more about our software: https://www.dnv.com/synergilife
We are looking for an inspired and ambitious Front End Software Developer to join our team at DNV – Digital Solutions in Stavanger. To be successful in this role, you should have some, or maybe a lot of, experience with development of software for the web and the cloud.
You will be part of a motivated and dynamic team of 20 software developers, software testers, product managers and technical support engineers, who pride themselves in delivering high quality software.
Your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Development of Synergi Life application for on-premise and SaaS environments
- Using agile methods as part of the development work
- Participate in all phases of the development, from planning and design to implementation and testing
- Set up and maintain CI/CD pipelines
- You have a Sc/B.Sc in computer science, software engineering or similar
- You have experience with React, TypeScript and CSS as well as with CI/CD (we use Azure DevOps)
- You have strong understanding of software design principles and architecture
- You possess excellent analytical, and problem-solving skills
- It is an advantage if you have experience with test driven development and MS Azure
- Passion for quality
- A meaningful job with one of Norway’s most attractive employers. We are ranked #3 in the Young Professional Attractiveness Index 2020 and Norway’s most attractive employer 2019 by Randstad
- A strong company culture with an emphasis on competence development
- Great colleagues who value teamwork and support
- International working environment
- Attractive total compensation package
- Competitive terms and conditions
- Be part of a world-leading company that has a global reach with more than 12 000 employees around to world and is headquartered in Norway
- Flexible working hours, possibility to combine working from home and being at the office, and focus on work/life balance.
- 6 weeks annual vacation
- Social events, sports, and team building activities
- Meet other young professionals through established networks and informal events by CONNECT
Company & Business Area Description
DNV is the independent expert in assurance and risk management, operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
We are a world-leading provider of digital solutions and software applications with focus on the energy, maritime and healthcare markets. Our solutions are used worldwide to manage risk and performance for wind turbines, electric grids, pipelines, processing plants, offshore structures, ships, and more. Supported by our domain knowledge and Veracity assurance platform, we enable companies to digitize and manage business critical activities in a sustainable, cost-efficient, safe and secure way.
Equal Opportunity Statement
DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!
Hvem er DNV?
DNV is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business.
We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers’ decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.