Experis is Norway’s largest consultancy and recruitment company with over 500 consultants. We offer highly qualified consultants, recruiting and project solutions within the fields of Engineering, Finance and IT. Our Experis Executive Division recruits leaders and key personnel in the private and public sector. Among our clients you will find over 90 percent of Norway’s leading companies. Experis is a company in ManpowerGroup and is voted one of the world’s most ethical companies. To learn more, visit experis.no.
Last year our client developed a tool named Pepo – a task management tool that is used to register optimization and improvement of Energy utilization. This tool is in implementation to all assets at NCS. This year our client will start to develop Pepo – Portal for Energy and Production Optimization. A portal that will be used in collaboration onshore- offshore across disciplines.
Pepo shall enable:
- Reduce production loss and CO2 emissions due to inadequate optimization
- Stronger compliance to EPOG work processes
- Standardize and remove dependency of individuals
- Strengthen support of company’s strategy of low carbon footprint
- Reduce total cost of ownership of dashboards by standardization and according to our client’s IT strategy
Pepo team is working close to and sharing some roles with IOC team in Stavanger.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Familiar with Scrum / Agile way of working
- Experience with Git and GitHub (version control)
- Skilled with modern HTML, CSS and JS/TS (ES6)
- Experience and Skilled with React (Experience with similar frameworks such as Angular or Vue will be considered)*
- Familiar with TDD
- Familiar with DevOps (CI/CD)
- Any knowledge of Python Django would be considered beneficial
- Skilled in Python (required) and also either C# or Java used in web app/API development
- Skilled with databases (SQL, possibly also InfluxDB)
- Experience with REST microservices in Azure
- Experience with TDD, DevOps, Git, Docker, and maybe Kubernetes
Be part of a scrum team and have the ability to work on different type of tasks. It is important to have an adaptable and flexible profile.
Key words for the profile are:
- Adaptive and collaborative
- Proactive, be able to take initiative
- Agile mindset
- Conscientious and enthusiastic
- Self-motivated, team player
- Commercially aware and results oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Willing to work in startup mode, where everything is not defined and ready
- Willing to push area of competence to help the team explore technology alternatives and help improving understanding of needs Role will be developing API's it's important that the consultant have been using Python for this purpose.