Experis seeks Front End Developer for Johan Sverdrup project in a team dedicated to work with petroleum technology experts in the Johan Sverdrup project
The responsibility of this team is to bring the software development discipline into Johan Sverdrup, and by that creating an innovative and exciting cross-functional environment for software deliveries. It will be run according to agile principles, focus on MVP and iterative deliveries. Part of the team’s responsibility will be to mature and evaluate ideas and set the agenda for which tasks are to be worked on. They will work closely with the petroleum technology experts to see how software development can help their day to day work.
- Broad experience with different technology stacks, platforms and programming languages is preferable
- Preferably Python experience
- Familiar with Unix and cloud solutions like Azure
- Software craftsman focused on clean code and short feedback loops
- Agile mindset and able to influence others in this
- A driver for implementing Continuous integration/deployment pipelines
- Experienced with Git
- Independent with a strong developer identity, able to be one of a few software developers in a team with several other disciplines
- Some experience with geology, petrophysics or reservoir modelling would be beneficial.
- Preferably a good understanding of basic physics and statistics
- The ability to learn fast is a must.
- Interesting and challenging work through projects
- Dedicated Follow up by a an organization rewarded as one of the most ethical in the world the last 9 years from a dedicated advisor
Partners with this competence is encouraged to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org / 907 02 517