Sector Alarm is one of Europe’s leading safety providers with 480.000 customers and more than 1700 employees in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Ireland and Spain. The company delivers safety to its customers through alarm solutions for homes and businesses. Sector Alarm was established in 1995, has experienced strong growth over the last years and expects an exciting and promising future with growth in new and existing markets.
Sector Alarm group is currently present in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Ireland and Spain and has the ambitions for further growth in Europe. In order to support the growth in both existing and new markets, the group is fully dependent on a solid, stable, forward looking and at the same time flexible ERP solution, an important part of the overall ERP solution is Microsoft Dynamics AX as the “engine” for financial reporting.
We have an external partner that is responsible for operating and developing the AX solution, but in order to ensure high quality and pace in the development, we want to strengthen our internal team with a new role as Financial System Specialist. We are looking for a person who has a good understanding of financial reporting, in combination with the interest and expertise of IT. The role will be part of the group's finance department, but work closely with the IT department and our external partner at AX. It is essential that the person we are looking for have the understanding of users and Sector Alarm as well as good skills on AX Technical. The position will report to Financial Systems & Integration Manager.
- Together with the group's partners on the AX solution, ensure good functionality and user friendly
- Take part in the design of the Group's future ERP solution, including:
- Support the finance departments with changing reporting requirements for both management and government
- Improve and streamline existing processes and functionality
- Contribute to making a solution for the future and supports international requirements
- Make a “highway” to establish new countries in the solution
- Mapping of users actual needs, conduct GAP analyzes, and propose changes
- Assist in testing of new functionality
- Give AX training to new users and new group companies (new markets in Europe)
- Provide help with configuration and support to users
- Experience with AX Financial
- Higher education in IT or economy
- Experience from working with projects is beneficial
- Practical experience with accounting and finance
- Fluent written and oral in at least one Scandinavian languag
- Good level of English both written an oral
- Good knowledge with MS Dynamics AX 2012
- Knowledge with consolidation of group accounts
We are looking for a structured and analytical Financial System Specialist that are great in problem solving. We expect the right person to have educational skills and to be able to build relations within the group and outside the organization. You must recognize yourself in our values: Costumer Focused, Willing to improve, Goal focused and Reliable.
Please note that we accept only applicants with a clean criminal record.
Group HR & Recruitment Specialist
Hvem er Sector Alarm Group?
Sector Alarm Group er et norsk konsern i sterk vekst og hadde i 2017 en omsetning på 2 milliarder. Siden etableringen i 1995 har vi utviklet selskapet til den nest største alarmleverandøren til bolig og SME i Europa med mer enn 500.000 alarmkunder. Vi har i dag 1700 medarbeidere i fem europeiske land; Norge, Sverige, Spania, Irland og Finland. Sector Alarm har gjennom fokus på riktige mennesker og gode konsepter en sterk posisjon i sine markeder. I et selskap med en offensiv vekststrategi tilbyr vi riktige mennesker spennende karrieremuligheter