Do you have good knowledge in design, installation, testing, commissioning, troubleshooting, repair and servicing of electrical power and industrial system applications?
Have you experience in the installation and commissioning of switchboards/drives/Battery Packages and/or other energy technologies? Are you motivated by the technical challenges presented by working in an international environment with the world as your office? If this sounds like you, please apply!
Kongsberg Maritime, Global Customer Support division is responsible for all Kongsberg Maritime’s services and support in the aftermarket. Energy Support, delivers control systems for high and low voltage installations, drives for applications for all types of vessels. Our projects are based on Service, Commissioning, upgrading / replacement of KM and other makers, Integrated Automation & Control Systems on vessels worldwide.
Our technical solutions have success in the market; the goal is to maintain and strengthen this position in the future. We are, based on this, looking for System Engineers with the applicable competence that accepts the challenge of extensive traveling world-wide.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Manage testing, commissioning of new build, after sales and upgrade projects and warranty services world wide
- Execute and supervise installation, configuration, troubleshoot, and services for HV + LV switchboards, drives and battery packs
- Service on Kongsberg Maritime Products, HV + LV switchboards, Drives and battery packs
- Maintain documentation of all tasks performed
- University degree or higher in Electrical engineering.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in Power System and Erection at Site Energy Solutions
- Good knowledge in design, installation, testing, commissioning, troubleshooting, repair and servicing of electrical power and industrial system applicatio
- Ability to read and understand mechanical and electrical drawings and technical documents.
- Good understanding of a variety of High Voltage concepts, practices, and procedures in electrical power and industrial system applications
- Fluent written and spoken English and Norwegian languag
- Meet the health requirements that apply for offshore work and meet the requirements for applying for work visa world-wide
- Ready and motivated for world-wide support activities
- Self-driven, humble, diplomatic, systematic
- Positive attitude, cope with challenges and finding solutions
- Excellent cooperative and communication skills
- Ability to deal with several activities simultaneously in a hectic environment
- You will be an important contributor in an exclusive technical environment
- An international, demanding and fun environment
- Career opportunities and training in different fields
- High degree of personal development and responsibility
- Highly qualified co-workers who are willing to share their knowledge and experience
- Applications will be processed continuously
- Extended World-wide travelling
If you want to know more about Kongsberg’s values, please visit: https://www.kongsberg.com/en/kog/aboutus/our%20values/
If you want to know more about our Engine room and automation systems, please visit:
Glenn Tommy Samuelsen
Hvem er Kongsberg Maritime AS?
Kongsberg Maritime is an international company with job opportunities worldwide. The company is a market leader in systems for positioning, surveying, navigation and automation. Important markets include countries with significant offshore and shipyard industries. We are determined to provide our customers with innovative and reliable marine electronics that ensure optimal operation at sea.