Do you want to work for a cutting edge company that specializes in producing incredible interactive experiences? We are looking for an outstanding user experience developer, who thrives on new challenges to join our dynamic and fun team. You´ll be based in our offices in central Oslo, and the position is permanent.ABOUT THE ROLE
The future is calling! The Future Group is on a mission to revolutionize entertainment, it is mixing up gaming and TV, and much more, to deliver brand new audience experiences. Can you help us with this mission to connect these audiences to our products? Does this sound like a place where you can contribute? Then we hope you choose to apply already today!
The Future Group is the worlds first producer and provider of Interactive Mixed Reality (IMR) entertainment. Drawing on our cutting-edge technology and entertainment experience, we are developing a portfolio of IMR content, services and products, which has been described by Business Insider as the Future of Entertainment. "When you join us, you're joining a team dedicated to creating something new and amazing. We pride ourselves on having a vibrant and open culture, we all work and play hard. Can you help us in our shared mission to deliver exceptional entertainment experiences to audiences around the world?"
In Future Group, you will find a very interdisciplinary and competent environment with background from entertainment, design, film/TV and technology. You will work in a small, extremely close-knit, flexible and agile team, were you need the ability to work with a high degree of independence and cooperation. The team is in charge of all the user experience designs in all applications.
WE WILL OFFER YOU
- Modern office centrally located in Oslo
- Beeing part of a dynamic and highly skilled team.
- Good terms and opportunities for career development.
- Opportunity to gain a lot of experience in and about the entertainment industry
- Continued training and opportunity to keeping up-to-date on new technologies, methods and tools.
- Work with interesting customer segments, a creative working environment and the latest technologies, methodologies and tools.
- Assist designers in creating sitemaps, wireframes, visual designs, and interactions
- Design across multiple platforms and responsive applications that can fit screen sizes for tablet, laptop, mobile, desktop, game consoles, smart tv
- Create low to high fidelity mockups of intuitive, usable and consistent user interfaces based on requirements
- Provide usability recommendations based on user testing, analytics, and user behavior
- Think creatively and challenge existing norms of design and innovation
- Quickly produce appropriate assets needed by the development team
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The ideal candidate should hold a relevant higher education degree in Programming, User Experience, or related discipline, or equivalent in training and experience. Candidates should have at least 2-3(+) years of hands on UX/UI development experience, and perfferably some experience from the game industry. In addition, we are looking for candidates that have:
- Understand and be committed to user-centered design, having worked closely with UX designers to create a fluid, interactive product
- Attention to detail in both UX and UI designs and an exceptional visual storyteller
- Abliity to work with a variety of tools such as Photoshop, Sketch and Illustrator.
- Game design, GUI design and Service design
- Fluency in HTML5 and CSS
- Development experience with different frameworks and platforms such as unreal engine, VR, 2D or 3D design is a plus.
The candidate should be passionate and curious about new innovations of digital space, thriving to impact and improve user-centred experiences for applications and games. Motivated and dedicated, the candidate must be able to work in a high pace culture and be eager to always learn and gain knowledge. Strong analytical and communication skills, self driven attitude and being team-oriented is the key, as well as working and handling multiple projects simultaneously.
English is the primary language and second languages are always a big plus. TFG has a work environment at the international scale with employees from many different countries.
Hvem er Academic Work?
Vi i Academic Work jobber med å finne karrieremuligheter til young professionals – personer som er i starten av sin karriere eller ønsker å bytte karrierevei. Young professionals er vår nisje, vårt ekspertområde og en målgruppe vi tror sterkt på. Vi er et internasjonalt selskap med 20 års erfaring. Hittil har vi hjulpet 120.000 personer i jobb, og bare i Norge tilbyr vi over 1.200 karrieremuligheter i året.