We aim to strengthen our IT team to improve our Rapid Plasma Deposition technology and further digitalize our business processes.
We are looking for a highly motivated, experienced and self-driven IT manager to join our small but highly competent IT team. The IT manager will lead and contribute to the implementation, rollout and maintenance of all internal systems. This includes internal portfolio of web applications, production planning and execution system, ERP, PLM, helpdesk services in addition to on-premise and cloud infrastructure.
The position involves responsibility for the following areas:
- Server and infrastructure monitoring
- On-premise and cloud infrastructure (maintenance and expansions)
- End-user support (Helpdesk)
- Acquisitions of hardware and software required to support the organization
- Manage external suppliers and providers of IT services, including contract management
- License management for the whole organization
- Budget responsibility for IT operations
- Support the organization through its transitioning to cloud systems
- Information security
The position will be responsible for ensuring alignment across the IT operations teams in Norway and the US.
We are looking for someone who:
- Have a bachelor's or Master's degree in IT, computer science etc. with a focus on IT operations
- Alternatively have extensive experience that may compensate for the lack of formal education
- 2-10 years of experience as a system administrator or equivalent is preferred
- Have experience with leading a team of competent IT operations personnel
- Are familiar with key technologies and platforms like Microsoft AD, Azure AD, M365, Microsoft SQL server, Advanced networking
- Have experience in managing vendors and suppliers, including contract management
- Has the capability to understand complex business processes
- Has experience with information security
We can offer you:
- A highly skilled and multidisciplinary environment with creative and talented colleagues
- Interesting work assignment and independent tasks
- Opportunity to take part in the construction of an international industrial group
- International, challenging and good work environment
- Company Sports Club
- Good pension and insurance plan
- Competitive salary
Adress: Flyplassveien 20, 3514 Hønefoss
Åshild M. Tunga
Director Human Resources
Director IT Administration
Hvem er Norsk Titanium?
Norsk Titanium AS is the world's pioneering supplier of aerospace-grade, additive manufactured, structural titanium components. The company is distinguished in the aviation industry by its patented Rapid Plasma Deposition (RPD) process that transforms titanium wire into complex components suitable for structural and safety-critical applications. The Norsk Titanium research and development team is committed to displacing the age old and inefficient forging process with a precision wire deposition technology embodying substantial savings for aerospace, defense, and commercial applications. NTis Headquarters, Technology Center and first Production Center is located at Eggemoen, Ringerike.