Experis is Norway’s largest consultancy and recruitment company with over 500 consultants. We offer highly qualified consultants, recruiting and project solutions within the fields of Engineering, Finance and IT. Our Experis Executive Division recruits leaders and key personnel in the private and public sector. Among our clients you will find over 90 percent of Norway’s leading companies. Experis is a company in ManpowerGroup and is voted one of the world’s most ethical companies.
As a consultant in Experis, you will have instant access to a wide range of challenging positions and project assignments. With us, you can build your career and we will help you achieve your goals on short and long term through our national and global network. Visit us at www.Experis.no
Our client is embarking on a digital transformation journey and standard IT workplace (ITW) is a newly defined product area. ITW delivers a business service providing corporate standard IT workplace solutions for all of the clients personnel. The product scope includes corporate standard for Information management, archive solutions, search, standard collaboration tools (O365, SharePoint and Exchange) etc. In the Global Business IT Support Organization (GBS IT) they are establishing multifunctional and autonomous teams with lifecycle responsibility including end-user adaption. They have adopted agile and learn methodology and the consultant will be 100% dedicated to a dedicated and ringfenced team (Located in Stavanger or Oslo).
• Configure solutions on the Office 365 platform e.g. advanced data governance (ADG), Cloud productivity and Security.
• Solution design, requirement management, metadata management and estimation.
• Plan and run migration of information from legacy systems into Office 365, based Company metadata model.
• Implementation of automation of processes and search.
• Define or support the maintenance for relevant governance policies and products e.g. Business information inventory (BII)) to ensure compliance and that information is finable/accessible, and retention is efficiently enforced.
• Provide recommendations for service design and outline how to keep our services secure and healthy (e.g. relation to Microsoft roadmap)
• Ensure that data and information is visualized in IT architecture models in a consistent way, including relationship to business capabilities and IT systems.
• Team player in an agile team.
• Experience as developer or architect based on office 365 and/or Sharepoint
• Good overview of standard functionality in Office 365/Sharepoint
• Experience in use of Microsoft technology stack (C#, ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI, Azure)
• Experience with solution design, requirements management, process automation (machine learning e.g Advanced Data Governance within Office) and estimation.
• Familiar with data storage technologies and integration.
• Experience with ETL, data integration and database technologies especially SQL and protocols such as OPC, OPC UA, WITSML, PRODML and standard ISAA95.
• Information management competence and experience with implementation of Advanced Compliance in Microsoft 365 for information protection, governance (ADG), security and risk handling.
• Familiar with agile methods
Experis can offer you
You will have the opportunity for personal and professional development in various and challenging assignments. We offer competitive conditions, pension and insurance policy and a strong social environment. You will have your own mentor and be offered career guidance in addition you will receive access to free training courses. You will also have the opportunity to attend social events in addition to discount on gym memberships, bank and insurance, studies and healthcare.