EY is SAP’s fastest growing alliance partner, and we are now growing our Nordic SAP practice. You now have the opportunity to be part of a highly engaged team of consultants, working with some of the most exciting SAP transformation projects in the Nordics. At EY, we have a business-focused approach to SAP that allows us to address strategy, processes, technology and organizational impacts simultaneously.
Our SAP Finance professionals help our clients to improve the finance function, finance processes and financial performance using SAP technology. As a SAP Finance Management Consultant at EY, you will typically be engaged in serving our clients in areas like:
- Analyzing finance processes and readiness for S/4 HANA
- Defining the S/4 HANA road map for Finance
- Plan and support transition to S/4 HANA Finance
- Process and functional design in S/4 HANA Finance
- System configuration of SAP Finance products – e.g. FI-CO, CO-PA, BPC
- Advice on SAP finance processes
- Project management for finance projects
Your Key responsibility
As a SAP Finance Management Consultant, you will develop and implement solutions in SAP to help sustain the success of our national and international customers. You will support ongoing efforts to establish, maintain and strengthen relationships with our clients, by actively engaging in sales-related activities. You will be based in Oslo, but projects could include cross-border collaboration and you will get the opportunity to travel in Norway, the Scandinavian region, the rest of Europe and globally.
Skills and attributes for success
- Experience from previous SAP Finance implementation projects
- Functional design and configuration experience from working with the SAP finance modules
- Hands-on mentality – and the ability to lead SAP Finance implementations
- Support proposals and sales activities.
To qualify for this role, you must have:
- Several years of SAP Finance implementation project experience
- Previous experience typically from a SAP implementation partner in the consulting industry or large international company
- For a senior position, Project Management experience is required
- A Master’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics or a similar discipline
- Good communication skills, written and oral, in both Norwegian and English
- Experience with S/4 HANA is a plus
- Experience with SAP BW is a plus
What we look for
As a new SAP Finance Management Consultant, you will be involved in – and take responsibility for – projects for large Nordic and International companies. Additionally you will be involved in sales and business development activities. Your role also requires project management skills, and the ideal candidate will have a successful track record from challenging SAP finance projects.
What working at EY offers
At EY, you will become part of a dynamic working environment and an attractive workplace where development and cooperation are high priority. You will be part of a growing EY SAP community with currently more than 5 500 SAP professionals globally, supported by our close cooperation with SAP who is the number one strategic partner of EY. At EY, we have a business-focused approach to SAP where we combine our strategy, process, organizational and technology skills to drive business transformations that achieve real change.
We offer much more than just technical training. You will get any support needed to develop your business relationship skills, work in high-performing teams and collaborate with colleagues from across the globe.
We make a difference by helping our people, our clients and our wider communities achieve their potential. In other words – we live our values "Building a better working world".
To apply, please submit your CV, cover letter and university and high school diplomas.
We are looking forward to hearing from you. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Morten Bredesen (Partner, IT Advisory, +46 76 119 1226).
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
Join us in building a better working world.
Partner, IT Advisor
Hvem er Ernst & Young (EY)?
EY er en ledende aktør innen revisjon, rådgivning, skatt og avgift, forretningsjus og transaksjonstjenester. Våre prosjekter, kunder og kollegaer kommer fra hele verden og fra alle bransjer, og vårt omfattende tjenestetilbud betyr at vi kan tilby deg varierte karriere- og læringsmuligheter. Våre medarbeidere er vår viktigste ressurs og vi mener at mangfold gjør oss sterkere. Vi verdsetter derfor ideer fra alle kollegaer – fra intern til partner. Slik kan vi levere bedre tjenester til kundene våre og sette preg på samfunnet. Selv om vi jobber i team, så er individuell utvikling kjernen i vår kultur. Fra global mobilitet til innovativ opplæring – vi tilbyr muligheter for at du skal forbedre din faglige og personlige kompetanse i et motiverende miljø.