We are looking for a motivated and knowledgeable Unity Developer to join our team, fulltime.
Experience with development of commercial games is a strong advantage. In-depth knowledge of specific domains is an advantage (i.e. rendering, network, AI). Alternative experience with other game engines could also be relevant.
The ideal candidate possesses good knowledge of cross platform game development. The candidate will be part of our Unity Developer team and needs to be a flexible and good team player. Furthermore, the candidate needs to be self-driven, good at problem-solving, as well as demonstrating good insight into the end-user experience.
Your work will include but is not limited to:
- Customization and configuration of client-specific simulation solutions in Unity and Attensi Toolkit
- Translation of game design iteratively from early mock-ups/prototypes to robust simulations
- Agile work such as developing, testing and delivering solutions in multidisciplinary teams
- Take an active role in Attensi’s development team
- Good understanding of game programming, problem-solving, test and debug processes
- Experience with Unity and/or Unreal
- Experience with .NET/C#
- Experience with MS Azure, AWS or equivalents
- Fluent in English, written and oral
In addition, the following will be an advantage:
- Knowledge of videogames and/or experience with game development
- Knowledge of concept development from media/ digital agency
- Experience from start-up/early-phase company
- Fluent in Norwegian, written and oral
Helle Cecilie Aasen
Hvem er Attensi?
Attensi is a small, yet fast growing company with 40 employees. 3 times Gaselle and included in Deloitte Fast 50 list. Attensi are among the global leaders when it comes to development of simulation-based, gamified learning solutions. Our ambition is to be at the forefront of the technological development within game- and simulation technology. Attensi has a young, energetic and social work environment where we expect you to take an important role in our future development!