In collaboration with Enonic, Academic Work seeks their new, ambitious and passionate Fullstack Developer for their in-house environment. As a Fullstack Developer you will work with the entire stack, but more important is the fact that you are skilled in backend. In addition to this, it is necessary that you understand all the technological parts of the stack.
Which technologies will you work with?
As a Fullstack Developer at Enonic, you will only work with the latest technologies, as Enonic wants to be updated on the latest versions at all times. You will therefore not work with old stacks, but only use the latest technologies like Java 11, Progressive Web Apps, TypeScript, GraphQL and GoLang to name a few.
Throughout the days you will mainly work on Enonic's platform, Enonic XP, in addition to Enonic Markets which is a portal where they share apps, "starters" and various functionality libraries they have prepared. Every second week a new sprint is run in order to distribute tasks for the upcoming period. New system versions of the platform are also non-time managed, as they rather discuss what is included in the new versions and thereby launching when it is ready.
Enonic work from a backlog, which gives you a sufficient overview of all tasks at any time. Most of your time will be spent on:
- Creating new features and conducting research for Enonic's solution
In addition, you will also spend some of your time on:
- Responding external users in a separate Slack group
- Manage some support tasks in Zendesk and bug-fixing within the platform
As a Fullstack Developer in Enonic, you must refer to the following background:
- 1 year work experience as developer, preferably fullstack. Backend experience may compensate
- Higher education, as this is a requirement from their clients
- Experience with Agile methods and object-oriented programming
- Comfortable with Git as a working tool
- Experience with Unix/Linux
What Enonic Offers You
- Modern premises in the center of Oslo
- A working environment with great passion
- The latest technology in the market
- Personal growth and thorough training
- Smartphone, Mac / PC
- Annual kick-off events, and conferences in both home and abroad
- Application deadline: 17th of February
This is a recruitment process, meaning that Enonic will become your employer but that Academic Work assists with the selection and interviews. Inquiries for the position can be sent to email@example.com
Enonic provides business-critical solutions to well-known brands and businesses such as Gjensidige, Posten, Nav, TINE and Norsk Tipping. Their culture and values are: open, smooth and secure. In order to make everyday life easier for our clients, we focus on employees with deep expertise and good collaboration skills. We believe in having fun at work, along with our clients and partners. This is possible by delivering top quality of all products and services! With us you will receive amounts of trust and a highly skilled pool of employees with passion for their field. The employees work towards an environment that is capable of creating innovative solutions and that can improve and challenge established standards.
Hvem er Academic Work?
Vi i Academic Work jobber med å finne karrieremuligheter til young professionals – personer som er i starten av sin karriere eller ønsker å bytte karrierevei. Young professionals er vår nisje, vårt ekspertområde og en målgruppe vi tror sterkt på. Vi er et internasjonalt selskap med 20 års erfaring. Hittil har vi hjulpet 120.000 personer i jobb, og bare i Norge tilbyr vi over 1.200 karrieremuligheter i året.