For the marine department in Haugesund we are looking for a principal engineer, a senior engineer and a recently graduated engineer. For the latter only relevant education is required.
- Have good knowledge to and overview of methods for executing marine operations
- Have good knowledge to and overview of marine operators and marine subcontractors
- Plan and document marine operations including marine engineering
- Perform marine engineering such as motion and mooring analysis, ballast calculation, hydrostatic and
- stability analysis, load-out and transport analysis, lifting evaluations.
- Be responsible for interface towards subcontractors and customer including Marine Warranty
- Carry-out discipline check of method selection, procedures, manuals, etc.
- Hold the position as discipline lead
- Give input to plan
- Give input to cost
- Establish concepts for marine operations
- Prepare marine design premises and design briefs
- Carry-out procedure HAZOP for marine operations
- Carry-out design review
- Participate in tender work
Education and work experience:
- Master degree in marine engineering/operations (Naval architect) or equivalent
- Marine engineering experience
- Practical experience from execution of marine operations
- Good understanding for plan related to marine operations
- Good understanding for budgets related to marine operations
- Be capable to take on responsibility during execution of marine operations
What we offer:
We can offer you interesting assignments in an informal, dynamic and friendly working environment with good possibilities for professional and personal development. We offer a wide range of social events and competitive benefits.
Tone S. Tonheim, Section Manager EIT, Structural, Architect, Marine