Aibel is a leading service company within the upstream oil & gas and offshore wind industries. We provide our clients with optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout the entire life cycle.
Aibel's skilled employees are located close to our customers at the company's eight offices in Norway and South East Asia. In addition, we operate two modern yards in Haugesund (Norway) and Laem Chabang (Thailand) with complete prefabrication and construction capabilities.
Engineering in Haugesund are looking for automation engineers, both experienced and recently graduated.
- Responsible for SAS system design and integration
- Participate in fire and gas safety review
- System design of process, utility and electrical systems (interface, FS, SCD and HMI input)
- Follow-up system design for equipment packages and electrical automation system
- Designing solutions according to our client's requirements
- Follow up vendors and vendor technical documentation; participate in test activities/FAT.
- Ensure that vendor and engineering information required for progress of the work is identified and communicated to the project
- Interface to other disciplines, suppliers and client
- Perform and complete engineering documents and data registers
- Multidiscipline Interface and collaboration with site
- Site and offshore surveys
- Participate in studies and tenders
- Discipline lead
Education and work experience:
- Master or bachelor degree within automation or equivalent
- For senior positions, relevant experience from oil and gas modification projects in Norway
What we are looking for:
- Have good communication skills
- Have a cooperative working attitude
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences
- Speak and write English fluently
What we offer:
We can offer you interesting assignments in an informal, dynamic and friendly working environment with good possibilities for professional and personal development. We offer a wide range of social events and competitive benefits.