Experis is Norway’s largest consultancy and recruitment company with over 500 consultants. We offer highly qualified consultants, recruiting and project solutions within the fields of Engineering, Finance and IT. Our Experis Executive Division recruits leaders and key personnel in the private and public sector. Among our clients you will find over 90 percent of Norway’s leading companies. Experis is a company in ManpowerGroup and is voted one of the world’s most ethical companies.
As a consultant in Experis, you will have instant access to a wide range of challenging positions and project assignments. With us, you can build your career and we will help you achieve your goals on short and long term through our national and global network. Visit us at www.Experis.no
Our client is a leading supplier of integrated solutions for the Oil & Gas, Marine, Minerals and Fiber Industry. We aspire to manage the value chain from feed/studies, pre- engineering, detailed engineering, installation, commissioning as well as long term operational support to our customers. Their portfolio consist of systems and solutions for Offshore- Drilling and Production, Onshore- Production, Minerals, and fish farms and Terminals and sophisticated solutions for Integrated Operations and smart industry fields.
Norway has the headquarter responsibility for the Offshore solutions as a part of the global PD Solutions . Contains a strong position on the global market due to its leading edge products, excellent solutions and outstanding employees.
Four main hubs represent our execution business globally (Germany, Norway, China and US). They also have a Global Engineering Center in Mumbai. It is a company in growth, and a key factor for our increasing success is our staff of competent and professional employees. With continuously strive to strengthen our position, they are now looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees.
Due to the growth of business, they are now looking for a Engineering Manager
We are looking for an Engineering Manager with broad experience in the Oil & Gas multidiscipline EPC business, with special focus on the electrical and automation disciplines.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Engineering Management in tender work, delivery projects, study and concept activities
- Direct responsible for all engineering activities in a given project
- Overall responsible for a consistent, complete and integral design, across disciplines, procurement packages and work Packages.
- To coordinate and direct preparation of specifications, calculations and equipment requisitions in addition to other technical documents.
- To monitor and ensure the progress of all engineering and design activities and the issuance of all engineering documents.
- Scope management and system engineering deliverables.
- Decide in case of multidiscipline disputes
- Ensure that fabrication and installation friendly solutions are developed within the design
- To coordinate interfaces and ensure communication both internal and external to the projects
Qualifications & personal attributes
- Degree in Engineering (MSc/BSc)
- 10+ years’ experience from Subsea or Offshore Engineering
- Management skills
- Multidiscipline experience, preferably within electrical and automation. Experience within structural disciplines is also an advantage
- Project Execution experience related to engineering, design, construction, fabrication and operation of FPSO's or Offshore Oil & Gas production systems
- Practical, structured and analytic
- Fluent in English and good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively both within a team environment and with limited supervision, ability to take lead.
- Ability to handle complex specifications, make good decisions, and develop consistent solutions
- Flexibility regards to international travels
Experis can offer you
You will have the opportunity for personal and professional development in various and challenging assignments. We offer competitive conditions, pension and insurance policy and a strong social environment. You will have your own mentor and be offered career guidance in addition you will receive access to free training courses. You will also have the opportunity to attend social events in addition to discount on gym memberships, bank and insurance, studies and healthcare.
Register your resume and apply for the position, preferably with an application text at www.experis.no
Deadline: Soon and by 10th of February 2020
Work location: Oslo, some travel must be expected
Start up: As soon as possible