A senior role for a dedicated and enthusiastic individual leading the technical detailing of our biological water treatment projects from process design to a fully detailed and buildable solution.
- Team player and excited by new challenges and technologies in an expanding business.
- Confident, diplomatic, personable and customer/partner focused.
- Technically proficient to undertake multidiscipline design aspects with autonomy including pump / blower selection, hydraulic design, material selection, MEICA (Mechanical Electrical
- Instrumentation Control Automation,interfaces.
- Passionate about continuous improvement of technical solutions and maintaining a structured approach to reducing whole life cost of new and advancing technology.
Experience / Qualifications:
- 7+ years experience as Senior Engineer / Designer or Engineering Manager in the field of Water / Wastewater Engineering with experience of both on‐site and office based roles.
- Masters degree qualified in an Engineering discipline, (Mechanical preferable).
- Experience of managing the engineering function of a wastewater engineering company / SME with proven results.
- Developing, monitoring and improving company systems with respect to engineering and design practices
- Excellent working knowledge of wastewater engineering standards and regulations concerning safety in design.
- Excellent knowledge of materials, equipment and components commonly used in the wastewater industry.
- Knowledge of biogas / anaerobic wastewater technology is a distinct advantage.
- Experience of HAZOP and design risk management.
- Good written and spoken language abilities in both English and Norwegian.
- Good knowledge of ISO 9001 quality assurance and good engineering practices.
- Good fluency with IT including word and excel. MS project and AutoCAD is an advantage.
- Project management at Biowater project sites mainly in Norway but potentially other countries in a part time / supervisory capacity.
- Selecting equipment (including undertaking necessary design) based on the performance parameters of the process design, requirements of customer specifications, applicable standards and whole life cost.
- Reviewing process design and assessing risks for consideration in the detailed design.
- Leading the production of the complete detailed design comprising all components, instruments and equipment, in association with CAD Engineers and subcontractors (including electrical).
- Validating the performance of the design solution on site as part of the commissioning stage and post handover.
- Compiling technical information including O&M manuals for handover to the customer.
- Managing CAD Engineering resource and reporting directly to company Chief Operating Officer on all matters concerning company detailed engineering / design functions.
- Leading company systems and procedures related to design and detailed engineering.
- Technical input into enquiries and concept designs during the tender stage.
- Developing standard design specifications for our technologies and for specific projects.
Salary and benefits to be agreed upon, depending on qualifications and experience
Hvem er Biowater Technology?
Biowater Technology utvikler og bygger nøkkelferdige løsninger for rensing av offentlig og industrielt avløpsvann. Våre ingeniører har gjennomført mer enn 300 prosjekter og installasjoner av bioreaktorbaserte renseanlegg over hele verden. Selskapet har som ambisjon til enhver tid å levere innovativ teknologi og framtidsrettede løsninger for effektiv og klimavennlig renseresultat.