Endless possibilities with great hearing
Listen's mission is to offer attractive, affordable and easier access to great hearing. You will take responsibility for the development and management of Listen’s products and solutions. If you are diligent, driven, have great enthusiasm to create world class products and are interested in our product and our vision, we would like to hear from you!
We believe normal hearing should be a possibility for everyone. Not just for the ones who have the most. Would you like to redefine global hearing solutions? We are looking for a Engineering Manager to join our growing team. You should be experienced and knowledgeable within app development & computer hardware. You should have a strategic DNA – you will translate ideas into strategy and features, and follow product development from start to finish. You see opportunities, deliver & perform outstandingly.
- Develop Listen’s product and technical strategy consistent with company vision
- Lead the development of Listen’s software and hardware products
- Lead the team and coordinate with development, design and marketing
- Contribute to the development of Listen’s partner strategy and communicate the technology to partners and investors
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Masters/MSc level in in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 3-10 years work experience in technology
- Experience with project management and managing a team
- Solid technical background
- Experience with managing partner relationships and collaborating with contract manufacturing partners
- Strategic thinking, technical and commercial mindset
- Passion for social impact
- Well-connected in the industry
- Background and interest in audio processing, acoustics or audiology is an advantage
Hvem er Listen?
Our mission is to give everyone, everywhere an attractive, affordable and easier access to great hearing. We believe normal hearing should be a possibility for everyone. Not just for the ones who have the most. Hearing challenges have no boundaries, neither should the solutions. Throughout history, the loss of hearing has reduced life quality for millions of people. Hearing aids are expensive and time consuming to get. If available at all. In addition, many people do not want to use hearing aids due to stigma. For those who want to improve their hearing, without spending much time and money there have been limited options. In 2014 a group of people decided to find new solutions to this global problem. Combining new technology and attractive design with a device most of us already are carrying around. The smartphone. Our technology is developed by the leading Scandinavian research organization SINTEF. MobileEars helps people hear better, in normal conversations and when listening to music, watching TV, and at concerts, conferences and in other environments where quality listening is challenging. Our solution includes software for speech and sound frequency amplification, noise filtering and removal, and selective, directional listening. We have integrated an advanced hearing test that can automatically adjust individual sound processing. Our software runs on smartphones and dedicated wearables.