Global Operations Technology (OTE) is the professional provider of technical and engineering services to Equinor’s upstream operations, both globally and on the Norwegian continental shelf (NCS). This implies delivering services with good quality, at the right time and at the right cost.
We play an essential role in ensuring operational efficiency, reduced CO2 emissions and contributing to safe, efficient and sustainable operations. We do this through world class infrastructure, investment in technology, and the development of a highly competent and skilled workforce whose ambitions match our own. Our deliveries are underpinned by collaborating as one global team with the same approach and who complement each other’s skills and competencies.
By joining us, you’ll have the opportunity to work with new technology, collaborate and learn from colleagues across disciplines, and pursue your own development through tailored training programmes. You’ll also get the satisfaction of playing an important role in reshaping the energy landscape on the NCS and beyond.
Global OTE’s broad responsibilities include:
- Support projects and operations globally by providing technical and engineering services.
- Ensure integrity and safety of mechanical equipment on our operating facilities.
- Contribute to operational efficiency in close collaboration with our suppliers.
- Accelerate digital and improvement agenda for operations, maintenance, modification and production.
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. We’re recruiting for a range of disciplines and experience, including:
Automation and Cyber Security | Project Management | Supply Chain | Rotating Equipment and Crane | Subsea | Reservoir | Process | Production
You can find the full list of open vacancies at equinor.com/careers, or via the apply link below.
Why join us?
At Equinor, we care about each other as much as our business. That's why we offer:
- Not just a job; a career. In Equinor, your development begins on day one. You will build your competence through a wide range of learning activities while being empowered to build your career across multiple disciplines and geographies. Our internal job market allows endless opportunities for development and growth within your own field or in other interesting and relevant areas for you.
- Attractive rewards. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with competitive salaries, global parental leave, variable pay schemes and a share savings plan.
- Wellness and work-life balance. Our employees' well-being is a priority. We recognise that for you to be the best version of yourself in the workplace, being able to collect your children, attend a class or simply enjoy social time can be invaluable. That's why we encourage you to make use of our flexible work arrangements.
- An inclusive culture. We believe embracing our differences makes us stronger. For us true inclusion means being able to bring your whole self to work, and for everyone to feel accepted and valued.
For more information visit Equinor's website: https://www.equinor.com/
Hvem er Equinor ASA?
We're 20,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we're facing an enormous task: supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.