Detail process design
- Perform and evaluate process and flare simulations
- Calculation and dimensioning of piping, valves and process equipment
- Prepare P&ID, PFD's and line lists
- Project work in multidiscipline teams
- Participation in studies (concept and definition) and execution projects
Education and work experience:
Master or bachelor degree in Chemistry or process related Engineering
- 2-4 years of experience in process engineering within the Oil & Gas industry in Norway
- Experience with process simulation tools such as HYSYS/Unisim and/or Flarenet
- Experience and knowledge of HC gas process and utility systems and process control
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and standards, i.e. NORSOK, PSA, API standards etc.
- Knowledge and experience With LNG Technology is desirable
- Knowledge and experience using CAD applicatiions (preferably Microstation)
What we are looking for:
- Have good communication skills in English and Norwegian(preferably) both orally and in writing
- Have a cooperative working attitude
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Have the ability to see multiple design – cases (solution oriented)
- Be proactive and engaged
- ave the ability to work independent and in teams
What we offer:
We can offer you interesting assignments in an informal, dynamic and friendly working environment with good possibilities for professional and personal development. We offer a wide range of social events and competitive benefits.
Hvem er Aibel?
Aibel er et ledende serviceselskap innen oppstrøms olje- og gass- samt offshore vindindustri. Vi tilby våre kunder de mest optimale og innovative løsningene innen design, bygging, oppgradering og vedlikehold gjennom hele livssyklusen. Aibels 4.000 dyktige medarbeidere er tett på kunden ved selskapets kontorer i Norge og Sørøst-Asia. I tillegg har vi to moderne verft i Haugesund (Norge) og Laem Chabang (Thailand) med komplett fabrikasjons- og sammenstillingsmuligheter.