Our embedded SW team looks for enthusiastic programmers with interest in and experience with signal processing, artificial intelligence and machine learning implementations on embedded operating systems for ARM, microcontrollers, SoCs and DSPs in an Android or Linux environment. Both senior and junior developers are encouraged to apply.
- Develop, test and release system software
- Test performance and (based on your interest in signal processing) work together with the algorithms team to optimise performance
- Adapt drivers and develop for different chipset platforms (e.g. Qualcomm, Mediatek)
- Interface with the integration team abroad and possibly provide on-site support to our customers
- Potentially travel up to 10% of the working time (or more if agreed otherwise)
- C++ programming
Desired Skills & Experience
- MSc in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Excellent coding skills in C++ as well as in C, Python, Java. Knowledge of software design patterns and practices.
- More than 2 years professional software engineering experience in embedded systems
- Experience in software development and debugging in Android and/or embedded operating systems for ARM, microcontrollers, SoCs and DSPs (e.g. Tensilica, Hexagon)
Hvem er Ellipticlabs?
Elliptic Labs is a pre-IPO company with a mission to deliver innovative 3D interaction and sensing products for mobile and IoT devices, powered by ultrasound. Elliptic Labs’ technology outperforms alternate solutions and can be integrated in many future products. Our disruptive software solutions can run on existing hardware. We have formed partnerships with the most important players in the mobile and IoT industries. Our ultrasound-based Virtual Proximity Sensor has enabled Xiaomi to build the Mi Mix flagship smartphones, using a design which has set a new standard for bezel-less phones after its launch in September 2016.