Our embedded SW team looks for enthusiastic programmers with interest in and experience with signal processing, artificial intelligence and machine learning implementations on embedded operating systems for ARM, microcontrollers, SoCs and DSPs in an Android or Linux environment. Both senior and junior developers are encouraged to apply.
- Develop, test and release system software
- Test performance and (based on your interest in signal processing) work together with the algorithms team to optimise performance
- Adapt drivers and develop for different chipset platforms (e.g. Qualcomm, Mediatek)
- Interface with the integration team abroad and possibly provide on-site support to our customers
- Potentially travel up to 10% of the working time (or more if agreed otherwise)
- C++ programming
Desired Skills & Experience
- MSc in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Excellent coding skills in C++ as well as in C, Python, Java. Knowledge of software design patterns and practices.
- More than 2 years professional software engineering experience in embedded systems
- Experience in software development and debugging in Android and/or embedded operating systems for ARM, microcontrollers, SoCs and DSPs (e.g. Tensilica, Hexagon)
Hvem er Ellipticlabs?
Elliptic Labs mission is to deliver innovative 3D interaction and sensing products for mobile, wearables and IoT devices powered by ultrasound. Imagine to quickly control your mobile with touchless hand gestures e.g. to quickly view your messages, mute the ringing tone, or shoot selfies or group pictures. Elliptic Labs technology outperforms alternative solutions and becomes integrated in many future products. Our disruptive SW solutions can run on existing hardware and to deploy our system we have formed partnerships with the most important players in the mobile and IoT industry. Our ultrasound based Virtual Proximity Sensor has enabled Xiaomi to build the Mix 2 using a design which sets a new standard for bezel less phones after its launch in September 2017. Elliptic Labs is a dynamic, fresh and uncomplicated company, growing fast and always working on the forefront of innovation. We value team spirit and provide an environment to work with excellent people which inspire each other. Our offices are in Oslo, San Francisco, and Shanghai.
Elliptic Labs is now looking to grow our team with enthusiastic employees in our Technology Department. We are looking for SW engineers, experienced and junior, engineers for AI & machine learning or signal processing algorithms and a hands-on DevOps Engineer.
We are looking for the brightest minds and persons who want to make a difference when it comes to the newest technology! All positions are based in Oslo and you´ll find more information on our homepage: http://www.ellipticlabs.com or watch us on CNBC https://cnb.cx/2JX3dwp !