ASSA ABLOY Global Solutions seeks two experienced Embedded Software Developer
ASSA ABLOY Global Solutions R&D seeks a creative, skilled and experienced embedder programmer to work in one of our skilled and cross disciplined product development teams. We work with products from idea, concept, design, industrialization, verification and through launch. We have a broad product specter that involves mechanics, electronics and software disciplines. The products are manufactured and assembled in our facility in Shanghai, and sold globally to international customers.
We use SAFe, Agile and Lean development methodologies. The positions are located in Ski, Norway, in one of our teams that focuses on the development of the access control system of the future.
- Embedded Software development in our own developed HW, mainly in environments as RTOS and Linux, but also in our own developed environments
- Key resources in embedded software developments, work closely with ASSA ABLOY ABs architecture and platform specialists
- Unit testing of the software
- Support team in tests using Continuous Integration
- Any other tasks that support and secure the team’s deliveries
- Master or Bachelor degree
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Strong team player: - performs well independently, but even better in a team
- Good knowledge and experience of:
- Embedded software development using various controllers and tools
- Programming in C/C++
- Version control systems (we use SubVersion and Git)
- Continuous Integration (we use TeamCity or Jenkins)
- Preferably some knowledge and experience of
- Radio communication, by example BLE and ZigBee
- Agile methodologies and tools (SAFe, Atlassian Jira and Confluence)
- Creative, solution oriented, practical sense and the ability to finalize tasks
- Good skills in oral and written in English in addition to one of the Scandinavian languages
- Exciting position in a global and industry leading company with international colleagues
- Participate in the development of a new platform for our electronic access control systems
- Interesting, demanding and independent tasks
- Pension and insurance schemes
Some travelling, mostly within Scandinavia, will be required.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hvem er ASSA ABLOY?
ASSA ABLOY Global Solutions R&D (formerly VingCard Elsafe) helps our partners serve over 5 million guests, residents and users every single day. As the global leader in hospitality security technology, the company provides innovative solutions to properties where multiple people stay and where access rights are centrally controlled and managed.