- Advance PetroMarker’s data acquisition and control systems electronics to industry leading performance
- Design/Develop, test, and install electronic systems for PetroMarker’s offshore activities. These include ultra-low noise data loggers, sensor test systems and control systems.
- Evaluate and select 3rd party suppliers of components, solutions and manufacturing services
- Develop and modify firmware for electronic measurement and control systems
- Document design concepts, designs, design changes, test results and other relevant information
- Establish a team oriented coordination spirit across functions in the company
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare design concepts, schematics and PCB layouts for PetroMarker’s offshore and testing applications
- Prepare BOM, Gerber-files and other relevant production information and oversee the production of the electronics equipment
- Analyze performance of in-house and externally developed electronic systems
- Program and document firmware for offshore and testing equipment
- Program and document software interfaces that communicate with the offshore and test equipment
- Evaluate existing offshore and test systems and recommend design modifications or equipment repair
- Investigate system failures or weaknesses after use and analyze needs for system updates and next generation systems
- Develop maintenance and testing procedures for offshore and testing systems
- Document hardware and software designs and changes
- Inspect electronic equipment, instruments, and systems to make sure they meet safety standards and applicable regulations
- Take active part in negotiating technical and commercial specifications and terms with outside vendors
- Develop and perform QC routines for vendor approval and receiving QC of supplies
- Overall responsibility for electronics workshop
- Chief Technical Officer
- Higher education, preferably at Masters level in electronics engineering with focus on hardware development
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant job experience in the development of high quality data acquisition systems
- Experience with ultra-low noise analog electronics is a plus
- Proficiency in working with an electronics design suite, Orcad, Altium or similar
- Proficiency in microcontroller programming with C and other programming tools
- Good communication and writing skills
For questions and applications contact our advisor; Marianne Furru +47 934 15 932 firstname.lastname@example.org
Hvem er PetroMarker?
PetroMarker is a geophysical survey company in the marine CSEM (Controlled Source Electro Magnetic) business. The company is targeting the global oil exploration, appraisal and field monitoring market and has an ambitious plan for commercial growth. Following several years of successful technology development PetroMarker’s goal is to set a new standard for using CSEM in the oil industry and build a leading global business in 3D and 4D CSEM acquisition.
We are now seeking new employees within a range of disciplines. The candidates should have good academic record and proven practical achievements. PetroMarker is headquartered in Stavanger and has office representation in Oslo, London and Houston.