There is an open position as a data Electronics Development Engineer at NILU - Norwegian Institute for Air Research. The position is permanent and is affiliated to the Department for Software and Hardware Development, which work in the areas:
- Electronics design
- Embedded development
- Database Modeling
- Web and client / server technology
- Development of APIs
- Visualization (map and time series visualization)
- App development
- Machine learning / statistics
- Analysis, data conversion and geoprocessing
In order to further strengthen our research work, we are seeking an electronics engineer.
- System design and requirement analysis
- Electronics design (schematic design and PCB layout)
- Testing and verification of analog & digital electronics
Required qualifications and Personal Qualities
- Formal education (MSc or BSc) in electronics engineering or related field
- Work independently and structured
- Have collaboration skills and ability to work in a team environment
The ideal candidate has further experience in, but not required:
- Experience in Embedded programming, preferable in C/C++ on Linux
- Experience in programming of FPGAs
- Experience in electro-optics
- Experience in mechanics design/SolidWorks
- Interest in physics
- Experience in contribution to project proposals and obtaining funding from research funds
The position is permanent and is located at our main office at Kjeller, just outside Oslo. We have extensive collaboration with national and international research institutes and universities. Travel activities are to be expected as part of the work. NILU offers competitive benefits as group life-/accident insurances and pension.
Further details about NILU can be found at www.nilu.no
Application, CV, scanned color copies of certificates, degrees and recommendation letters should be sent as one complete pdf file.
We perform background check in our recruiting process.
Hvem er Norsk institutt for luftforskning (NILU)?
NILU is an independent, nonprofit institution established in 1969. Through its research, NILU increases the understanding of processes and effects of climate change, of the composition of the atmosphere, of air quality and of hazardous substances. Based on its research, NILU markets integrated services and products within the analytical, monitoring and consulting sectors. NILU is concerned with increasing public awareness about climate change and environmental pollution.