Aibel is a leading service company within the oil, gas and offshore wind industries. We provide our customers with optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout a project’s entire life cycle.
Aibel's 4000 skilled employees are located close to our customers at the company’s offices in Norway and South East Asia. In addition, we operate two modern yards in Haugesund and in Thailand, with complete prefabrication and construction capabilities.
As we experience an increase in electrification projects, both onshore and offshore, we want to strengthen our team with skilled personnel within relevant areas.
- Provide overall lead functionality towards project electrical system design
- Identify deliverables, quality requirements and qualifications required to deliver
- Provide input to plan and priority of the system design deliverables in accordance with the overall plan
- Development and quality control of system design documentation
- Organize and minute system design reviews as required
- Provide communication and clarifications with customer and system responsible personnel
- Provide suppliers with system design input, and ensure implementation of suppliers equipment design
- Identify system design risks and mitigations
Education and work experience:
- Master or bachelor degree within relevant area
- Minimum 5-8 years experience with high voltage electrical system design preferable within projects on the NCS
- Good communication skills and leadership experience
- Good knowledge of relevant standards, regulations and norms
- MS Office standard tools
- Participation in FEED studies and EPCIC (preferable)
- Equinor requirements, procedures and standards (preferable)
- Good communications skills in Norwegian (preferable) and English, both orally and in writing
- Cooperative working attitude
- Systematic and organized approach to job assignments
- High level of loyalty to deadlines and quality requirements
- Solution oriented
- Motivational leaderships skills
What we offer:We can offer you interesting assignments in an informal, dynamic and friendly working environment with good possibilities for professional and personal development. We offer a wide range of social events and competitive benefits.
Apply to:Contact person: Birgitte Torp, Section Manager , Direct phone +47 85 27 13 42.
Workplace Sandnes, location Stavanger
Due date: 31.05.2020, applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis