Rolls-Royce Electric Norway AS is a new division of the Rolls-Royce global innovation hub. We develop pioneering electric technology from an early concept level, through building and testing prototypes, to products entering the aerospace, marine, oil & gas and power generation industries.
Our new organisation is set up for agility and speed, to deliver state of the art electric solutions for a changing world. Amongst these is E-Fan X, which is the world’s largest hybrid aviation project.
As electromagnetic design engineer you would be part of one of the strongest communities in the world for detailed design of electrical machines. You would be following new machine designs from cradle to operation, from detailed design, to production, testing and commissioning.
- M.Sc./Ph.D. in electromagnetic design
- Design of electrical machines
- FEA tools such as Comsol or Maxwell
- Practical production and testing of electrical machines
- Curious and theoretically strong
- Proactive, self-propelling and practical
- Innovative and creative
- Shares information, knowledge and experience willingly
- Structured and orderly working methods
- Flexible and service-minded
- Excellent communication skills
We can offer:
- An opportunity to develop new products for one of the strongest brands in corporate history
- A team that is committed to make each other shine
- The chance to work with one of the world’s largest and most innovative development teams focusing on electric machines, drives and controls.
- A position with access to a large organization full of career opportunities
- An agile and engaged working environment
- Favourable pension and insurance
Please contact Rune Levang (email@example.com) in Experis Engineering by sending an application along with your ressume (CV) and other relevant documents through www.experis.no - registrer CV.