Rolls-Royce Electric Norway AS is a new division of the Rolls-Royce global innovation hub. We develop pioneering electric technology from an early concept level, through building and testing prototypes, to products entering the aerospace, marine, oil & gas and power generation industries.
Our new organisation is set up for agility and speed, to deliver state of the art electric solutions for a changing world. Amongst these is E-Fan X, which is the world’s largest hybrid aviation project.
We are looking for a candidate with background from designing power and energy management in smaller grids. You will be responsible for early phase definition of systems in terms of balancing producers and consumers as well as energy storage, detailed definition of control structures and implementation of these systems.
Qualifications: (We encourage you to apply even if not all the qualifications are met)
M.Sc./Ph.D. in electrical or cybernetic engineering
- Thorough experience with electrical power management engineering
- Smaller power systems from marine industry or similar
- Typical components in μ-grids such as fuel-generators, energy storage, converters, transformers
- Personal characteristics:
- Curious and theoretically strong
- Proactive, self-propelling and practical
- Innovative and creative
- Shares information, knowledge and experience willingly
- Structured and orderly working methods
- Flexible and service-minded
We can offer:
- An opportunity to develop new products for one of the strongest brands in corporate history
- A team that is committed to make each other shine
- The chance to work with one of the world’s largest and most innovative development teams focusing on electric machines, drives and controls.
- A position with access to a large organization full of career opportunities
- An agile and engaged working environment
- Favourable pension and insurance
Please contact Rune Levang (firstname.lastname@example.org) in Experis Engineering by sending an application along with your ressume (CV) and other relevant documents through www.experis.no - registrer CV.