Rolls-Royce Electric Norway AS is a new division of the Rolls-Royce global innovation hub. We develop pioneering electric technology from an early concept level, through building and testing prototypes, to products entering the aerospace, marine, oil & gas and power generation industries.
Our new organisation is set up for agility and speed, to deliver state of the art electric solutions for a changing world. Amongst these is E-Fan X, which is the world’s largest hybrid aviation project.
We are looking for a candidate with background from electric power systems, preferably μ-grids. You should know the design parameters for smaller grids and power systems in terms of power flow, transient stability, short circuit conditions and power quality.
Qualifications: (We encourage you to apply even if not all the qualifications are met)
- M.Sc./Ph.D. in electrical power systems engineering
- Thorough experience with electrical power systems engineering
- Smaller power systems from marine industry or similar
- Typical components in μ-grids such as fuel-generators, energy storage, converters, transformers
- Curious and theoretically strong
- Proactive, self-propelling and practical
- Innovative and creative
- Shares information, knowledge and experience willingly
- Structured and orderly working methods
- Flexible and service-minded
We can offer:
- An opportunity to develop new products for one of the strongest brands in corporate history
- A team that is committed to make each other shine
- The chance to work with one of the world’s largest and most innovative development teams focusing on electric machines, drives and controls.
- A position with access to a large organization full of career opportunities
- An agile and engaged working environment
- Favourable pension and insurance
Please contact Rune Levang (firstname.lastname@example.org) in Experis Engineering by sending an application along with your ressume (CV) and other relevant documents through www.experis.no - registrer CV.