Rolls-Royce Electric Norway AS is a new division of the Rolls-Royce global innovation hub. We develop pioneering electric technology from an early concept level, through building and testing prototypes, to products entering the aerospace, marine, oil & gas and power generation industries.
Our new organisation is set up for agility and speed, to deliver state of the art electric solutions for a changing world. Amongst these is E-Fan X, which is the world’s largest hybrid aviation project.
New electrical converter and drive concepts are needed to meet the requirements of tomorrow. Reliability, efficiency, challenging environments and cost are key drivers.
We are seeking a person that is eager to bring new electric system from idea to reality. You will be working in several teams with colleagues in our interdisciplinary community.
Qualifications: (We encourage you to apply even if not all the qualifications are met)
M.Sc./Ph.D. in electrical power engineering
- Experience with electric systems design
- Experience with thermal management and cooling solutions
- Experience with testing of electrical systems, instrumentation and the control thereof.
- Experience in use of advanced simulation tools for of electric drive systems (Matlab/Simulink or similar)
- Newly graduates are welcomed.
- Personal characteristics:
- Curious and theoretically strong
- A knowledge sharing nature
- Seeking deep understanding
- Innovative and creative
We can offer:
- An opportunity to develop new products for one of the strongest brands in
- corporate history
- A team that is committed to make each other shine
- The chance to work with one of the world’s largest and most innovative development teams focusing on electric machines, drives and controls.
- A position with access to a large organization full of career opportunities
- An agile and engaged working environment
- Favorable pension and insurance
Please contact Rune Levang (email@example.com) in Experis Engineering by sending an application along with your ressume (CV) and other relevant documents through www.experis.no - registrer CV.