Wärtsilä is a global leader in advanced technologies and complete lifecycle solutions for the marine and energy markets. The company has operations in 200 locations in 70 countries. In Norway Wärtsilä has more than 1000 employees who deliver industry -leading product and solutions for vessels and offshore installations around the world.
Wärtsilä Moss AS is a global leader in the development, design, manufacturing and after sales services for Exhaust Gas Cleaning Systems and Inert Gas / Nitrogen systems for marine applications. Our Customers are shipyards, ship owners and oil companies world-wide.
Commissioning Coordinator - Exhaust Gas Cleaning
The EGC Commissioning Coordinator is responsible for successful execution of commissioning of equipment delivered for his/her assigned projects. Success is defined by on time and within budget execution of commissioning according to the contracted requirements, and also stakeholder and team member satisfaction.
- Plan activities, resources, spare parts, costs and time schedule for the commissioning activities on customer projects
- Manage and coordinate Commissioning resources
- Communicate changes in demand and timelines for Commissioning Engineers to Field Services during a project
- Act as contact person for customer during commissioning
- Interact with relevant internal stakeholders
- Ensure that the work is executed according to Wärtsila Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental guidelines and customer site procedures
- Follow-up and report the status of the commissioning to customer or relevant internal stakeholders like project PM
- 2nd line of support for Commissioning Engineers for technical and process related questions
- Continuously improve work processes and procedures
Qualifications and skills:
- Very high level of proficiency in written and spoken English
- Self-motivated to deliver results
- Structured and efficient
- Adaptable, resilient, optimistic
- Willing to travel internationally
- Strong leadership, communication and negotiation skills
- Able to work independently and as the leader of a distributed project team
- Preferably a B.Sc. Degree or higher within relevant subjects
- Experience may compensate for education
- 2+ years relevant experience, preferably in the marine industry
- Relevant commercial (contracts and purchasing) experience
- A solid technical background and proven ability to manage a team of commissioning engineers
Please register your CV at www.experis.no to apply.
If you have any questions, please contact our Senior Advisor Steinar Instefjord at Steinar.email@example.com / +47 948 57 202
Wärtsilä operates around the world and employs people with very diverse skills, backgrounds and ambitions. The world has enough talkers. We are doers. We are approximately 18,000 men and women dedicated to achieving our clients' goals. We believe in equal opportunities and personal growth and want to support our employees in finding their own path within Wärtsilä. With us you get a chance to work in industries that somehow touch upon every single person's life in the world.
Hvem er Experis?
Experis is Norway’s largest consultancy and recruitment company with 850 consultants. We offer highly qualified consultants, recruiting and project solutions within the fields of Engineering, Finance and IT. Our Experis Executive Division recruits leaders and key personnel in the private and public sector. Among our clients you will find over 90 percent of Norway’s leading companies. Experis is a company in ManpowerGroup and is voted one of the world’s most ethical companies.
As a consultant in Experis, you will have instant access to a wide range of challenging positions and project assignments. With us, you can build your career and we will help you achieve your goals on short and long term through our national and global network. Visit us at www.Experis.no