We’re looking for a Senior Software Developer that can help us build future proof systems and bring us to cloud. You will be working with technologies like .net Core, React, MS SQL, Rest API in Azure in a highly automated environment.
You'll be part of a highly autonomous team leading the digital innovation in Norway’s largest financial group. This requires you to take responsibility and ownership of the product you’re building, continuously improving the skills for both you and your team, and always have the customer experience in mind.
DNB has an ambition to be one of Europe's leading technology companies. The banking and finance industry is undergoing an enormous change, and customer behavior is changing rapidly. A critical part of this transformation is to establish faster and more efficient ways of working. We are constantly working to build a culture of mutual respect, learning and openness towards our customers and society. We invest in our people as it is our employees who drive change.
What knowledge and skills are we looking for?
- Relevant higher education
- You are eager to learn and grow both as a developer and person
- You enjoy working in diverse teams
- You can adapt to changing requirements, and you're comfortable with shipping early while maintaining the stability and robustness needed in banking services
- Experience with developing software solutions using modern tools and languages
- Experience with Azure and serverless architecture
- Experience with CI/CD and build tools
- You have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, English is a must
What does our day look like?
As a Senior Developer you will be a part of a trust-based team. Each team is responsible for a certain part of the portfolio, from concept to design to implementation in all parts of the stack. Each team has a broad set of skills, ranging from business analysis to programming, allowing them to make informed decisions about whatever is needed.
You will be responsible for ensure integrity and quality in the solutions we are responsible for. Together with other architects and developers, you will be responsible for facilitating quality in our daily operations and work closely with colleagues to operationalize changes for increased efficiency in our tech family. This requires that you work closely with your team members and communicate your thoughts clearly.
What we can offer you:
- Challenging tasks that allow you to grow professionally, competitive terms, a strong engineering culture, and good career opportunities as well as working with a top modern technology stack.
- Opportunity to influence tomorrow's DNB
- A role in a diverse technology environment with a high degree of freedom and responsibility
- Internal career opportunities, relevant courses and regular training
- An exciting everyday life where you get to work across key areas both in DNB and with other partners
- Competitive terms combined with good employee benefits like good pension conditions, employee terms on DNBs products, insurance schemes, access to resorts in Norway and abroad, sports, cultural and other activities plus a wide range of discount schemes.
Work location: Bergen
If you don’t fit all the above, but still think you are a match for us we would still love to hear from you so please contact us for a digital coffee.
A job in Norway's largest financial group offers professional challenges in an exciting work environment with many opportunities. DNB strives to create an inclusive workplace where people thrive and feel comfortable. We believe that equality and inclusion boost innovative thinking and collective competency which contributes to create an attractive and flexible company equipped for a changeable business landscape.
We are looking for skilled and motivated employees to meet customer needs and to achieve our goals. With so many varied disciplines and exciting opportunities in the future, we are looking for employees with different background, age and expertise. Are you engaged in focusing on the customer, and in addition fit our values: curious, brave and responsible, you might be exactly the person we need.
In DNB, we carry out background checks to verify that the information provided in your CV and other documentation is actually correct. Background checks are generally performed by an external independent third party. Former employers are typically contacted to check previous positions and periods of employment, while educational institutions are asked to confirm marks. No background check will be conducted without your prior consent, and you will receive more detailed information about this, if applicable. For positions that require an authorization and/or approval of suitability, a police certificate of good conduct will be required.
Hvem er DNB?
For almost 200 years, we in DNB have been here for you. We are Norwegian and we are international. We are tradition and innovation. We are a partner in your single life, family life, daily life, business life and community life. We are here to help with the small details and the big questions. Every day we bring together people and ideas with knowledge and capital. Our purpose is to make your everyday life easier.
We are here. So you can stay ahead!