We are looking to fill our Business Analyst position in the DNV Digital Solutions. The position reports to the Global Finance Director and interacts extensively with the Finance network in Digital Solutions, but also with the Global Market Director and HR Director.
The Business Analyst will work closely with the Regional Finance Managers and have a central position in digitalization of Digital Solutions administrative processes. In addition, there are opportunities to engage in tasks and projects that will contribute to shaping the future of Digital Solutions. The Analyst will work with colleagues from different geographies and areas of the organization, providing great networking opportunities and possibilities to learn about the DNV Group.
Specific areas of responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Analytics, cross functions (Market, HR and Finance) and utilize data to better support the business
- Maintaining and improving our target and consolidation processes, from sales target to financial targets
- Maintaining and enhancing existing reports and developing new ones to meet business needs
- Supporting the monthly management reporting and quarterly forecasting and annual planning process
- Controller for BA Staff functions
- Follow-up of sales, targets
- Tax calculation and follow up with Group tax and accounting.
- Ad hoc analyses and projects (efficiency analysis, financial trends, system implementations, improvement projects etc.)
The ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
- Master degree in Finance, Business Administration or a similar discipline
- Up to 5 years of relevant experience working with reporting, data analysis and finance systems and processes
- Ability and interest in becoming an expert in new and existing financial systems through self-learning, also aspire to a career in finance.
- Ability to leverage digital transformation to support and drive business performance
- Ability to demonstrate a high degree of resilience
- Advance Excel and Power BI skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Oracle Finance and other finance systems are seen as an advantage
- Experience working for an international company is seen an advantage
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
Personal characteristics we are looking for:
- Analytical and structural with high attention to details
- Proactive, solution-oriented and self-motivated
- Curious and willing to learn
- Possess a high degree of resilience including the ability to work on multiple projects
- Have a sense of urgency and “can do” attitude
- A strong company culture with an emphasis on competence development
- Great colleagues who value teamwork and support
- Attractive total compensation package
- 6 weeks annual vacation
- International working environment
- Flexible working hours and focus on work/life balance
- Interesting and challenging projects, both national and international
- The possibility to grow and develop your competencies and ambitions within DNV
- Close access to the sea and surrounding park with possibility for different outdoor activities
- Free shuttle bus from Sandvika and Skøyen
- Location: Høvik, Norway
- Travel: Some domestic and international travel may be required
- Local working conditions apply
For more information please contact Hege Espedal, Finance Director Digital Solutions: +47 922 02 036
Company & Business Area Description
DNV is the independent expert in assurance and risk management, operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
We are a world-leading provider of digital solutions and software applications with focus on the energy, maritime and healthcare markets. Our solutions are used worldwide to manage risk and performance for wind turbines, electric grids, pipelines, processing plants, offshore structures, ships, and more. Supported by our domain knowledge and Veracity assurance platform, we enable companies to digitize and manage business critical activities in a sustainable, cost-efficient, safe and secure way.
Equal Opportunity Statement
DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!
Finance Director Digital Solutions
Hvem er DNV?
DNV is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business.
We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers’ decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.